The Schediest of All
aliasSche
pronounsShe/her
90written posts
Codingwayearned bits
offlinecurrently
Codingway
Codingway Avatar
She'll tell you a fairy tale, or maybe she'll show your fate....
yuan Avatar
arknights inspired rp
Hands fucking down looking for this; dystopian urban society with bunch of races to pick from—

26written posts
veeearned bits
offlinecurrently
vee
vee Avatar
I want a science fantasy based site that is plot/story/character based a bit more than ttrpg/stat/combat based like a lot of rps I've been seeing lately... Science Fiction with dashes of low fantasy would be amazing.

Or alternatively a dark fantasy / vampire site, reminisce of Castlevnia, Vampire Hunter D etc.
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
796written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
smth akin to soul eater or noragami. ppl being paired together to exorcise/purge spirits and demons, where one person literally turns into the other's weapon? forgotten gods hidden beneath the surface? having to combat internal demons alongside external ones? yes.

coming soon.
aliaspriestess shizuka
pronounsshe/her
76written posts
shizukaearned bits
offlinecurrently
shizuka
shizuka Avatar
wild how people can throw others away like yesterday's garbage!

a rp where maybe just plots, drabbles, doodles, art, even playlists hold as much value in the "activity" of a site based rp community as do rp posts...? where it's not always about churning out posts all the time and maybe just plotting and coming up with ideas alone is enough for those ideas to be canon in the characters' stories.

unrelated but i wonder how cool would it be if there existed rp sites that were part-ttrpg style. people plot and rp as normal, but maybe once or twice a month, certain mods or even members sign up to be dms and play out one-shots with appropriate sized groups of on-site characters. could be missions or slice of life social activities or classic dungeon delving for the fantasy combat themed rps.
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,360written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
twisted wonderland? twisted wonderland.

i mean. magical college, where you're sorted into arbitrary houses based on your "personality traits" (and what disney villain you identify with most), prefects look after the dorms and keep them in line, rival schools exist as a concept + have an inter-school rivalry going on, there's a magical sport that the entire school is absolutely feral for? hits all those nostalgic harry potter vibes without getting into the dumpster fire that is jkr, and with the bonus points of having individualized "signature spells", a whole cool lore element to explore with magical corruption from overuse + negative energy, various different universes to hail from, and catboys (and catgirls) to appreciate.

heck man, i don't even care if it's oc-only or if it's adapted to be a panfandom concept, i just think it'd be cool to see a site concept based around this
last edit on Feb 28, 2022 2:07:37 GMT by Kuroya

The Schediest of All
aliasSche
pronounsShe/her
90written posts
Codingwayearned bits
offlinecurrently
Codingway
Codingway Avatar
She'll tell you a fairy tale, or maybe she'll show your fate....
Kuroya Avatar

i mean. magical college, where you're sorted into arbitrary houses based on your "personality traits" (and what disney villain you identify with most), prefects look after the dorms and keep them in line, rival schools exist as a concept + have an inter-school rivalry going on, there's a magical sport that the entire school is absolutely feral for? hits all those nostalgic harry potter vibes without getting into the dumpster fire that is jkr, and with the bonus points of having individualized "signature spells", a whole cool lore element to explore with magical corruption from overuse + negative energy, various different universes to hail from, and catboys (and catgirls) to appreciate.

heck man, i don't even care if it's oc-only or if it's adapted to be a panfandom concept, i just think it'd be cool to see a site concept based around this
Both panfandom and oc only sounds good for twst RP. Tbh lets just chuck em in together for maximum awesomeness.

pronounsThey/Them
547written posts
Ludoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ludo
Part of the Furniture
Ludo Avatar
Codingway Avatar
Kuroya Avatar

Both panfandom and oc only sounds good for twst RP. Tbh lets just chuck em in together for maximum awesomeness.

I'd love to see this concept be applied to maybe a psuedospirits type panfandom, like, make canon character but adapt them to the setting rather than having them pulled into it or something?(but still like...have them use their own faces) because I feel like that's the best of both worlds really?