aliasFrosty
pronouns*shrugs*
177written posts
«Fr¤§t¥»earned bits
offlinecurrently
«Fr¤§t¥»
«Fr¤§t¥» Avatar
On my Devil May Cry shtick again
Site that I would love to see but just don't have the time for is a zombie site. Because holy shit that genre needs a revival so badly. And not just a zombie survival RP title slapped on a site with a gritty skin. I mean a full on zombie site. With old school actual mechanics that I'll explain:

1. Hybrid time (The day IRL is the day in RP but that whole day is on fluid time) 
  2. Small world events happening on certain days in certain areas. (and staff dropping those things into your threads)
  3. Character death on by default (Because if your character does stupid things, they should win stupid prizes. hard stop.)
  4. Scavenging mechanics. (dice rolls or a point shop, whatever. Just something that limits players from saying they have like; a shotgun with so much ammo)
  5. Equipment management. (Like if you do have guns, ammo counts and things)
  6. Infection mechanics (Like if your character get's bitten they turn after x amount of time or threads, etc.)

The problem is though, this is a lot of work on staff. Especially with the small world events, like staff would have to go through and have a table to reference on what days and in what boards hordes would be around. Members would need to understand that thread crashing would and should be expected with regard to staff dropping zombies and raiders and stuff into your threads if your thread is on a specific board on a specific day. etc. It's, a whole lot of moderation and Dungeon master work for staff honestly. Like you'd need a huge staff team, or at least a staff team for your specific; typical staff work things, and then a team of mods/global mod like story teller roles that act as Dungeon Masters essentially.
last edit on Jul 11, 2023 20:28:37 GMT by «Fr¤§t¥»
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
original urban supernatural roleplay. inspired by the greats such as Yu Yu Hakusho, Shaman King, Chainsaw Man, and Jujutsu Kaisen. A secret supernatural world hidden from the common man. in an unending conflict between various supernatural spirits/demons/creatures and the mortals who hunt them (and vice versa). of course, there are shades of grey and neutral groups and the like. (sometimes humans can be scarier than any monster we can create in our minds. sometimes a human and a demon just wanna live together in peace.). but the whole feel of a modern world where monsters lurk in the shadows sounds very appealing and fun to play with! bonus points if it's set in the late 90s/early 00s!
pronounsThey/Them
547written posts
Ludoearned bits
onlinecurrently
Ludo
Part of the Furniture
Ludo Avatar
Panfandom + Pokemon Mystery Dungeon slice of life where you turn canon characters into a pokemon, not sure if I'd rather they retain memories or have supplanted false memories? Either option has a lot of potential. IDK, I have canons I want to play but also want to play pokemon so like...Insert why not both gif here LOL
pronounsThey/Them
547written posts
Ludoearned bits
onlinecurrently
Ludo
Part of the Furniture
Ludo Avatar
I would honest to goodness love to see a site based off of Dreamlight Valley, this game is basically Disney Panfandom: The Game complete with a lost memories plot, it is SUCH a perfect plot and setting for a slice of life city building RP please I'm on my knees!
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
something palia inspired. fantasy cozy community rp with occasionally active lore/plot to drive the site. like animal crossing or harvest moon. but with fantasy races + world.