Sites You Want To See

aliasSola
pronounsthey/he
219written posts
Solaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sola
Sola Avatar
Tell me which you dread more ; the echo or the answer?
Ludo Avatar
Panfandom + Pokemon Mystery Dungeon slice of life where you turn canon characters into a pokemon, not sure if I'd rather they retain memories or have supplanted false memories? Either option has a lot of potential. IDK, I have canons I want to play but also want to play pokemon so like...Insert why not both gif here LOL
I literally cannot stop thinking about this, it would be so much fun thinking what pokemon they would become in a fully pokemon setting.
Honestly, would love to help if you want to make this a thing. 
aliasInez
pronounsShe/Her
100written posts
Inezearned bits
offlinecurrently
Inez
Inez Avatar
Add me on Discord: Ikutama
wicker Avatar
jujutsu kais-WHEN?!
Would be great to see. I commissioned a skin for one which I still have and was going to do one but the other person interested ghosted me and I never found traction for a staff search that I posted. Would love to see a JJK site soon (or enough interest where I could open mine with some work.)
ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ ᴏɴ

ᴀ ʜᴀᴅᴇꜱ-ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʀᴇᴇᴋ ᴍʏᴛʜᴏʟᴏɢʏ ʀᴘ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ
ʟꜰ ꜱᴛᴀꜰꜰ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ, ᴀᴅᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ
aliasladykae
pronounsshe/her
112written posts
navigatorearned bits
offlinecurrently
navigator
navigator Avatar
jet set radio / bomb rush cyberfunk.

upbeat colorful graffiti turf wars with a bunch of rebels flaunting their parkour skills to decide which posse runs which block in uptight no joy city. drowning mundanity in rainbows and rumble bops to bring some life to a corporate landscape of suit and tie zombies.

fun. factions. rivalries. level ups. nothing dark, nothing high stakes, and grit can take a back seat while i stuff 30 sticks of gum in my jaws. here for the good times, my friends.
the eldritch truth
pronounsHe/Him
1,102written posts
Phantasmearned bits
offlinecurrently
Phantasm
Part of the Furniture
Phantasm Avatar
Inez Avatar
wicker Avatar
jujutsu kais-WHEN?!
Would be great to see. I commissioned a skin for one which I still have and was going to do one but the other person interested ghosted me and I never found traction for a staff search that I posted. Would love to see a JJK site soon (or enough interest where I could open mine with some work.)

If you do decide to try again, hit me up. I must've missed your staff search since I'd 100% staff for a JJK site. Phantasm#9672 on Discord
last edit on Aug 18, 2023 1:12:51 GMT by Phantasm
pronounsHe/Him
13written posts
nirearned bits
offlinecurrently
nir
nir Avatar
Inez Avatar
wicker Avatar
jujutsu kais-WHEN?!
let me help you :grabyhands:
aliasInez
pronounsShe/Her
100written posts
Inezearned bits
offlinecurrently
Inez
Inez Avatar
Add me on Discord: Ikutama
nir Avatar
Inez Avatar
let me help you :grabyhands:

Sure thing, if you want you can add me on Discord! It is “Ikutama”
ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ ᴏɴ

ᴀ ʜᴀᴅᴇꜱ-ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʀᴇᴇᴋ ᴍʏᴛʜᴏʟᴏɢʏ ʀᴘ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ
ʟꜰ ꜱᴛᴀꜰꜰ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ, ᴀᴅᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ