pronounsThey/Them/Their
157written posts
★BUNNY★earned bits
offlinecurrently
★BUNNY★
★BUNNY★ Avatar
navigator Avatar
jet set radio / bomb rush cyberfunk.

upbeat colorful graffiti turf wars with a bunch of rebels flaunting their parkour skills to decide which posse runs which block in uptight no joy city. drowning mundanity in rainbows and rumble bops to bring some life to a corporate landscape of suit and tie zombies.

fun. factions. rivalries. level ups. nothing dark, nothing high stakes, and grit can take a back seat while i stuff 30 sticks of gum in my jaws. here for the good times, my friends.

Totally for this! Thought about this and Air Gear recently. 
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
with all the cozy games coming out (especially the witch ones!). i'd love a roleplay set in a witch university focused in a sleepy college town. inspired by themes based off of games that haven't come out yet. like, witchbrook and haunted chocolatier. idk, i think it would be cute! a lax and relaxing place to chill. with cute events and holidays and such!
last edit on Aug 26, 2023 19:32:00 GMT by tenebrae
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
791written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
1700-1800s supernatural europe with monsters and monster hunting secret societies. infernal devices, vanitas no carte, fontaine, and castlevania: nocturne energy please please please

coming soon.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
something along the lines of MILGRAM and Alien Stage. interested in the potential of character development you can get out of the settings but given the themes of the two, pretty sure all writers who take part in said concept will get judged and cursed to oblivion ahah. wish i was joking but after seeing someone from the community wish kaeluc shippers (real) harm-- idk mang i think i get why people are always on their toes now. 

maybe semi-private? cursed mature peoples onli who knows how to separate fact from fiction. 
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,821written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
amethy Avatar
something along the lines of MILGRAM and Alien Stage. interested in the potential of character development you can get out of the settings but given the themes of the two, pretty sure all writers who take part in said concept will get judged and cursed to oblivion ahah. wish i was joking but after seeing someone from the community wish kaeluc shippers (real) harm-- idk mang i think i get why people are always on their toes now. 

maybe semi-private? cursed mature peoples onli who knows how to separate fact from fiction. 

as a out-there kaeluckae shipper, as I've experienced it first hand getting gore for shoving pixel-dolls together so as much as I would like this rp - I also know the pitfalls of having it. If you do know that person's discord at, please let me know in DM's. Just for personal pre-emptive blocking. Just a note that won't be tolerated on Pixel either, lol.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Neko Avatar
amethy Avatar

as a out-there kaeluckae shipper, as I've experienced it first hand getting gore for shoving pixel-dolls together so as much as I would like this rp - I also know the pitfalls of having it. If you do know that person's discord at, please let me know in DM's. Just for personal pre-emptive blocking. Just a note that won't be tolerated on Pixel either, lol.
gore wtf. so much for thinking they're in some higher moral standing just because they don't put two fictional characters together dkfhskdhf. so sorry to hear that though. the worst i've encountered was just getting hate dm'ed for liking Loki back in hs so i know better than to publicise my likes after that, esp after seeing dem tweets these days 0v0b 

unfortunately (fortunately?) i didn't get the username when i just ran the other way, so i hope they don't voice it out again anw? maybe people change (grow) :s

one day all our edgy rp will see the light of day :pray:.
last edit on Sept 2, 2023 19:23:27 GMT by Deleted
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
791written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
been watching the one piece netflix show with a work friend every lunch break and honestly? i love how cheesy it is, i want to rp pirates too. complete with rule of cool anime abilities.

coming soon.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
CEL Avatar
been watching the one piece netflix show with a work friend every lunch break and honestly? i love how cheesy it is, i want to rp pirates too. complete with rule of cool anime abilities.

Same here! Idk how I'd handle character options, though. Powers are a must for me.