write a reply

Sites You Want To See

4written posts
cherry22earned bits
offlinecurrently
cherry22
cherry22 Avatar
I would love to see more jcink based Pokemon sites! It seems like only a handful are really active. I'd also really like the super plot based ones instead of more slice of life stuff, honestly! I like being able to throw my characters into overarching plot.

I'm trying to make a medieval one myself, since I've only seen one and I don't think it's active anymore, but it's slow going.
aliasAsu
pronounsshe/her/hers
431written posts
Asuearned bits
offlinecurrently
Asu
Asu Avatar
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
Something modern fantasy— science fiction, urban fantasy, horror???

Specifically, I've been really enjoying reading SCP Foundation lately and am still sad about Inside Job being canceled, give me secret government agencies trying to keep the balance of the world

,,,,,,and give me inter-dimensional IKEA pls
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
791written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
Asu Avatar
Something modern fantasy— science fiction, urban fantasy, horror???

Specifically, I've been really enjoying reading SCP Foundation lately and am still sad about Inside Job being canceled, give me secret government agencies trying to keep the balance of the world

,,,,,,and give me inter-dimensional IKEA pls

i'd actually kill for an inside job esque site theres just /so much/ that can be done there aaaa

coming soon.
aliasBunny
pronounsThey/Them/Their
157written posts
★BUNNY★earned bits
offlinecurrently
★BUNNY★
★BUNNY★ Avatar
cherry22 Avatar
I would love to see more jcink based Pokemon sites! It seems like only a handful are really active. I'd also really like the super plot based ones instead of more slice of life stuff, honestly! I like being able to throw my characters into overarching plot.

I'm trying to make a medieval one myself, since I've only seen one and I don't think it's active anymore, but it's slow going.

Hold on...there was a medieval-what-where and when now?!

Been wanting something like that but more leaning towards Pokemon Conquest. Was even tempted to re-work my own concept! >.<
aliasnikki/nikz
pronounsshe, they
76written posts
hotaryuearned bits
offlinecurrently
hotaryu
hotaryu Avatar
one day!
tenebrae Avatar
original urban supernatural roleplay. inspired by the greats such as Yu Yu Hakusho, Shaman King, Chainsaw Man, and Jujutsu Kaisen. A secret supernatural world hidden from the common man. in an unending conflict between various supernatural spirits/demons/creatures and the mortals who hunt them (and vice versa). of course, there are shades of grey and neutral groups and the like. (sometimes humans can be scarier than any monster we can create in our minds. sometimes a human and a demon just wanna live together in peace.). but the whole feel of a modern world where monsters lurk in the shadows sounds very appealing and fun to play with! bonus points if it's set in the late 90s/early 00s!
I'd love this, honestly, and the nostalgia is a big bonus. I'd join this in a heartbeat, esp if the lore is GOOD and AAAAA

edit:
maybe I want an HSR and Genshin Impact roleplay without too much of the complicated fighting mechanics, I just wanna do big plots and have spicy content.
last edit on Sept 9, 2023 3:36:30 GMT by hotaryu

pronounsthey/them
197written posts
inkearned bits
offlinecurrently
ink
ink Avatar
Mouse Avatar
ink Avatar
im shocked that a baldur's gate 3 site doesn't exist yet
To make one we'd have to stop playing....
you're right... im so upset because i literally have bg3 open right now...........................
29written posts
geminiearned bits
offlinecurrently
gemini
gemini Avatar
A site somewhat like the webtoon Dungeon Reset. 

Maybe have a ton of pre-made staff abilities that you get a set options for when you start the site and you're kinda just slowly gaining experience and items to move from one dungeon to another but can gain new abilities and such as you go. 
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
AU FF7 RP. I just wanna roleplay in the game's world/setting without being weighed down by canons. Let me play a 1st Class Soldier suffering from the allure of Alien Cell-induced insanity. Or a Shinra employee doing work way above their pay grade. Or a Wutainese spy interloping with Avalanche in the Slums of Midgar!
last edit on Sept 15, 2023 10:49:18 GMT by tenebrae