29written posts
geminiearned bits
offlinecurrently
gemini
gemini Avatar
hotaryu Avatar
★BUNNY★ Avatar
I really miss Hitman Reborn.

Now I want an Original Hitman Reborn RP.
If there's a demand, I might go for this. 

Yes! I am so down for Hitman Reborn RP. I started to make on back during Covid but my muse pittered out. What could have been
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
791written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
urban fantasy but, like, for mythology instead of the supernatural. stray gods, the wicked + the divine, american gods, that kind of stuff. gods in the modern age, reincarnating spirits of immortals, so on and so forth. 

coming soon.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
CEL Avatar
urban fantasy but, like, for mythology instead of the supernatural. stray gods, the wicked + the divine, american gods, that kind of stuff. gods in the modern age, reincarnating spirits of immortals, so on and so forth. 

Like Scion? I think there's been a few attempts to do something like that.
Dark Empress
aliasYuki
pronounsshe/her
402written posts
Empress Yukiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Empress Yuki
Empress Yuki Avatar
Do you think we can be just like you?
CEL Avatar

I am dying for myth rp. It used to be popular...
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,533written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
ditto become human Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
Empress Yuki Avatar
CEL Avatar

I was in that one site called b#rn? Or was ist just plain #burn. Was devastated it died. Didn’t last long but to this day i still think about it 😭 i want to play my levi fc santa claus vessel again

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
4written posts
cherry22earned bits
offlinecurrently
cherry22
cherry22 Avatar
★BUNNY★ Avatar
cherry22 Avatar
I would love to see more jcink based Pokemon sites! It seems like only a handful are really active. I'd also really like the super plot based ones instead of more slice of life stuff, honestly! I like being able to throw my characters into overarching plot.

I'm trying to make a medieval one myself, since I've only seen one and I don't think it's active anymore, but it's slow going.
Hold on...there was a medieval-what-where and when now?!

Been wanting something like that but more leaning towards Pokemon Conquest. Was even tempted to re-work my own concept! >.<
It was called the harper region! I wanted to check it out but it looks like all the recent replies / threads for a while have just been advertisements.
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,533written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
ditto become human Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
cherry22 Avatar
★BUNNY★ Avatar

Been wanting something like that but more leaning towards Pokemon Conquest. Was even tempted to re-work my own concept! >.<
It was called the harper region! I wanted to check it out but it looks like all the recent replies / threads for a while have just been advertisements.

Aww it had a long life. The site that inspired harper was like invisionfree and zetaboards era… and i want to let everyone know i was in both… in fact both came before the pokemon conquest games lmao.

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
aliasBunny
pronounsThey/Them/Their
157written posts
★BUNNY★earned bits
offlinecurrently
★BUNNY★
★BUNNY★ Avatar
cherry22 Avatar
★BUNNY★ Avatar

Ugh! Oh well.

Can always pray for a PKMN Conquest site! T_T
29written posts
geminiearned bits
offlinecurrently
gemini
gemini Avatar
Empress Yuki Avatar
CEL Avatar

Percy Jackson is coming out with a show soon. I’m sure that will spark some people’s imagination! I know I’d enjoy a site based on that concept. If anybody else wants to? 👀

Or an American Gods site would be ducking cool
pronounsThey/Them
547written posts
Ludoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ludo
Part of the Furniture
Ludo Avatar
I kind of wish I had the time and spoons available to run a resource site because I'd love to set one up for animal roleplays specifically, despite the general consensus that they're dying out I see new ones pop up all the time, it'd be cool to have a set place for them I think
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
802written posts
profit of doomearned bits
offlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
Ludo Avatar
I kind of wish I had the time and spoons available to run a resource site because I'd love to set one up for animal roleplays specifically, despite the general consensus that they're dying out I see new ones pop up all the time, it'd be cool to have a set place for them I think
do you know how many times i've considered taking commissions for warriors sites? lmao

but yes it would be cool, though i don't know how active it would be (or how active it would need to be really)