write a reply

Sites You Want To See

2written posts
nail houseearned bits
offlinecurrently
nail house
nail house Avatar
The Law Avatar
Animanga superhero RPs aren't exactly uncommon (And I imagine with Shy getting an anime adaptation, we might be seeing another resurgence in superhero RPs, no less), but what about an animanga supervillain RP (in a world without superheroes)? Though there's a catch; you're not restricted to playing baddies. The premise I imagined would be that it's a world where the emergence of supers is a fairly recent event, and for whatever reason the Powers That Be really, really, hate supers. So while one can technically play good guys, but the thing is that since the world hates supers, you're going to be viewed as a villain regardless in the eyes of the general public. So I imagine a lot of the plots will revolve around newly-awakened supers having to struggle with the moral dilemma of whether to use their powers for good to challenge the prevailing narrative that supers are evil, or to just indulge in their power fantasies and in the process, prove the anti-super propaganda correct.
It won't let me like the post for some reason but I do really like this concept
aliasa chaos creature
pronounsshe/her
8written posts
desolateearned bits
offlinecurrently
desolate
desolate Avatar
profit of doom Avatar
Ludo Avatar
I kind of wish I had the time and spoons available to run a resource site because I'd love to set one up for animal roleplays specifically, despite the general consensus that they're dying out I see new ones pop up all the time, it'd be cool to have a set place for them I think
do you know how many times i've considered taking commissions for warriors sites? lmao

but yes it would be cool, though i don't know how active it would be (or how active it would need to be really)

If y'all are looking for Warriors I have a start up site thats rolling off the ground pretty well! We are always looking for more and new people to come and hang out!

terramarique.boards.net/
» 26 • she/her • canadian «
» warrior cat rp «
» human rp «
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
802written posts
profit of doomearned bits
offlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
gemini Avatar
a semi non-cannon but maybe some cannon Overwatch site. 
Honestly I feel like it would just be easier to do completely non canon, especially since blizzard doesn’t give a shit about its own lore anyway. It would give you more creative freedom anyway. 
29written posts
geminiearned bits
offlinecurrently
gemini
gemini Avatar
profit of doom Avatar
gemini Avatar
a semi non-cannon but maybe some cannon Overwatch site. 
Honestly I feel like it would just be easier to do completely non canon, especially since blizzard doesn’t give a shit about its own lore anyway. It would give you more creative freedom anyway. 
I don't totally disagree with this but I do like the lore they've built up and personalities of the characters. I think Blizzard under utilizes how fresh and unique all their characters are. Like they need to be making some Overwatch short anime style adaptations or something. They've been slacking since Jeff Kaplan left the company and what they're producing isn't scratching my itch! 
aliasfee-fee
pronounsshe/her
50written posts
❝ coffee & teaearned bits
offlinecurrently
❝ coffee & tea
❝ coffee & tea Avatar
what if

we did like marvel/dc characters personified/reincarnated? Like have animanga/other fcs for comic book/mcu/dcu canon, but they're virtually oc characters! but, as far as essence and powers, they are virtually the same characters with like normal jobs, more or less, who stop evil every now and again, or maybe are the evil? I remember seeing a site like this a long time ago and I always adored the idea

another idea I had was like a pokemon rp -- but not in the traditional sense, more like pokemon meets magical girl, where one specific pokemon, like their "main" pokemon, are able to "fuse" with their trainer, or are connected via a soul-bond, and give them their abilities/attacks in order to stop catastrophe, but the enemies/evil part that they would be fighting here was always what eluded me 

i would also really love a fairytales reincarnated site right about now
last edit on Oct 25, 2023 13:24:54 GMT by ❝ coffee & tea
40written posts
mythearned bits
onlinecurrently
myth
myth Avatar
❝ coffee & tea Avatar
what if

we did like marvel/dc characters personified/reincarnated? Like have animanga/other fcs for comic book/mcu/dcu canon, but they're virtually oc characters! but, as far as essence and powers, they are virtually the same characters with like normal jobs, more or less, who stop evil every now and again, or maybe are the evil? I remember seeing a site like this a long time ago and I always adored the idea

another idea I had was like a pokemon rp -- but not in the traditional sense, more like pokemon meets magical girl, where one specific pokemon, like their "main" pokemon, are able to "fuse" with their trainer, or are connected via a soul-bond, and give them their abilities/attacks in order to stop catastrophe, but the enemies/evil part that they would be fighting here was always what eluded me 

i would also really love a fairytales reincarnated site right about now

I've always liked superhero RPs, but there are hardly any animanga ones. So, I'd love to see a marvel/dc characters personified/reincarnated site 
last edit on Oct 25, 2023 18:10:41 GMT by myth
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
okay, here me out:

a vr world/mmo setting with a horror edge. a game that's been running for decades but only occasionally gets new players. due to the fact the game actually traps the players in it. it can be fantasy, scifi, modern, supernatural, w/e. but the horror twist is the idea of players sanity waning in this unending game. it sounds like a paradise at first. but at some point, it feels like hell. because you can't leave. maybe a sanity meter mechanic instead of lives or something! this is TOTALLY not inspired by The Amazing Digital Circus lmao, what? what makes you say that?? xD
pronounshe/him
33written posts
crunchearned bits
offlinecurrently
crunch
crunch Avatar
a panfan that fully embraces the "multiverse crossover" and makes some attempt to not be a SoL (even if it ends up becoming one anyway thats fine). like something with the same vibe as kingdom hearts or subspace emissary.

i'm not having a comfy coffee break with your favorite genshin character loser im recruiting them to help me fight MAJIN BUU