the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
Though the Netflix teaser of ATLA isn't the main driving force of why I want a ATLA site. It has definitely reinvigorated my desire to rp in the ATLA universe! I don't care if it has canons or not. I just wanna RP in the ATLA universe! Before or after LoK preferably!
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
802written posts
profit of doomearned bits
offlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
i want a panfandom where i can play literally whatever i want please. let me play rorschach, tigerstar and gul dukat under one roof, alongside all of the people from like, genshin impact. that shit would be hilarious
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
profit of doom Avatar
i want a panfandom where i can play literally whatever i want please. let me play rorschach, tigerstar and gul dukat under one roof, alongside all of the people from like, genshin impact. that shit would be hilarious

I also want this, because I gotta thread with these three characters. 👀 You have excellent taste in horrible, nasty men, my friend.

But honestly, and I know I sound like a hypocrite here because I love making skins with lots of graphics just as much as the next guy - a panfandom with little-to-no graphics on the member's side would go a long way for making the genre more accessible to non-animanga canons, in a way that even explicitly stating you allow those kinds of canons in your rules can't always do. Live action or non-visual characters may be allowed, but most of those characters don't have the art basically required for the modern RP, kinda like a soft cap on anything but the most popular series. ... This is more of a musing than a request of 'panfandom with a minimalist design', but uh - uuuuuuuuuuh -

Someone do the Warrior Cats-but-they're-medieval-humans RP that I crave but am too weak to run myself, please and thank you.
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,533written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
ditto become human Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
pharaoh leap Avatar
profit of doom Avatar
a panfandom with little-to-no graphics on the member's side would go a long way for making the genre more accessible to non-animanga canons, in a way that even explicitly stating you allow those kinds of canons in your rules can't always do.

You also draw in the better crowd who look past graphics and actually want to write

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,357written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
i've said it before but i'll say it again: modern fantasy "panfandom" where the canons are all adapted to what they would be in a typical slice-of-life-esque urban/modern fantasy.

just let me have uncle iroh, zhongli, lilia vanrouge, and wei yenwu as old tea buddies who are v firmly ignoring the squabbling of all the younger hatchlings (zuko + azula, xiao, malleus + silver, talulah + ch'en) in the background of their weekly meetups and also being shady about which tea is the best the entire conversation

sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,533written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
If you guys cant find a panfandom site, just join my pokemon site in dec and give your canons a pokemon background and im going to pretend we never talked about this

local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
802written posts
profit of doomearned bits
offlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
pharaoh leap Avatar
profit of doom Avatar
I also want this, because I gotta thread with these three characters. 👀 You have excellent taste in horrible, nasty men, my friend.

But honestly, and I know I sound like a hypocrite here because I love making skins with lots of graphics just as much as the next guy - a panfandom with little-to-no graphics on the member's side would go a long way for making the genre more accessible to non-animanga canons, in a way that even explicitly stating you allow those kinds of canons in your rules can't always do. Live action or non-visual characters may be allowed, but most of those characters don't have the art basically required for the modern RP, kinda like a soft cap on anything but the most popular series. ... This is more of a musing than a request of 'panfandom with a minimalist design', but uh - uuuuuuuuuuh -

Someone do the Warrior Cats-but-they're-medieval-humans RP that I crave but am too weak to run myself, please and thank you.
Remember when rp sites only had 100x100 icons for profiles? Me too 😭
pronounshe/him
789written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
i hate to plug my own site but I literally have a minimal graphics Play Whatever panfandom where we've had Fiver from Watership Down, Christine from Phantom of the Opera, and Wei Wuxian from Mo Dao Zu Shi as characters that know each other. My only rule for animal characters is that they have to be able to talk with some sort of magical ability, and you can say the magic of whatever pulled them to this world lets them communicate.

these things might already exist. i just don't advertise much because I have been existing quietly for a long time.

You only really need two graphics to be on the site, and one doesn't even need to be your character.
last edit on Nov 13, 2023 13:39:58 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,533written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
Remember when rp sites only had 100x100 icons for profiles? Me too 😭

Nah big avatars all the way how else am i gonna show off my confident femboy’s slappable abs?

the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
Okay, hear me out: Dragon Ball Canon + OC AU RP. Inspired by the fan animation Legend: A Dragon Ball Tale. Where the Kold family were killed by SSJ King Vegeta and the Saiyan Army so the Saiyans never died. Goku is still raised on Earth, however and the events of dragon Ball still happened. But now there's this split faction of Saiyans. Broly vs Vegeta. Frieza's Race is suffering from a power vacuum with them all clambering to fill the leadership void. Namek is probably fine because frieza never attacked. But rumors of the namekian dragon balls have been spreading putting namek in possible danger. I just love the thought of a DB AU at the start of Z. A fun adventure with makings of galactic intrigue and politics. And a point where everyone both canon and ocs get a chance to start at a similar power level. And what can come from that. Also a rework of how SSJ works. And balancing all the transformations so Saiyans can't naturally dominant. Things like that! DBZ with an old school DB feel!