pronounsHe/Him
1,102written posts
Phantasmearned bits
offlinecurrently
Phantasm
Part of the Furniture
Phantasm Avatar
Beetle Avatar
It's been years and I'm still thinking about a PMD rp. I just don't know if I have the strength to admin one.

I would kill for a good PMD site

I feel you though on the latter point, sometimes I wish I could make the perfect site for me and then just hand it off to someone so I could actually you know, write on it
aliasphimbolina
pronounsfeminine
554written posts
PHIMBOearned bits
offlinecurrently
PHIMBO
Part of the Furniture
PHIMBO Avatar
So, too, is Death possessed of infinite strategies and a gaunt nature.
PHIMBO Avatar
i've been re-reading a lot of spy x family so—

semi-modern espionage (mixed with mutant/inherited abilities) rp set in the fictional backdrop of two fantasy "empires" embroiled in their own brand of a cold war (one side sending spies to preserve peace, while the other side has a reputation to instigate war). abilities shouldn't be big world reality-breaking but be more or less appropriate for covert operations, secret missions, assassinations, politicking, betrayals, corruption, etc. 

the whole point is to explore the many facets of maintaining the status quo, how fragile it can be, and what happens when the existing state of affairs is broken.

media references: spy x family, kingsman: the secret service, james bond, x-men, and a lil bit of harry potter (the bureaucratic aspects & visual aesthetics).

i dont make sites, but i do like 2 give ppl ideas... so some1 pls, save me and take my ideas!!
someone captain ahab me this white whale

or hunter x hunter, i will never stop asking
pronounsthey/them
127written posts
vvvaporwavesearned bits
offlinecurrently
vvvaporwaves
vvvaporwaves Avatar
[mitski voice] nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody
dune/dune-inspired rp.

yes i've only seen the movie yes i will now be reading the book(s) i will come back to this post in 3-5 weeks if im still feeling the vibes
aliasnone
pronounsshe/her
70written posts
vayuearned bits
offlinecurrently
vayu
vayu Avatar
cae Avatar
arknights ...
but also a panfandom site for original characters...? like, characters people have written from various depreciated sites/their own, personal canon [bc i'm surely not the sole roleplayer that obsessively crafts little universes in their daydreams and unfinished gdoc drafts), idk
panfandom for original characters seems like a v fun idea 
932written posts
gimmickearned bits
offlinecurrently
gimmick
Part of the Furniture
gimmick Avatar
All birds and men are sure to die but songs may live forever
I've never played so much as a second of the game, but Arcane episode 1 has me sold: League of legends. No mechanics, just the lore, please and thank you
last edit on Nov 10, 2021 3:07:51 GMT by gimmick
pronounshe/him
734written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
gimmick Avatar
I've never played so much as a second of the game, but Arcane episode 1 has me sold: League of legends. No mechanics, just the lore, please and thank you
seconding this but canons required. oc-only is an immediate hard pass.

reason: i want to fix Seraphine and specifically Seraphine. Please let me do this.
last edit on Nov 10, 2021 3:26:52 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
pronounsshe/her
113written posts
mintieeearned bits
offlinecurrently
mintiee
mintiee Avatar
illidan main Avatar
gimmick Avatar
seconding this but canons required. oc-only is an immediate hard pass.

reason: i want to fix Seraphine and specifically Seraphine. Please let me do this.
I'm gonna go ahead and third this.  I've also never played a single second of the game, but I did dive into the lore out of curiosity a couple years back and, man, did I not realize how much I was gonna enjoy it!