phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
i've said it before but i'll say it again - slice of life city site with pokemon a la detective pikachu

no battles. no contests. no capture. no training. just domestic pokemon in real life so i can kick skitty like the football and go to jail for 1000 years

pronounsany
297written posts
flareearned bits
offlinecurrently
flare
flare Avatar
rp is supposed to be fun, remember
mintiee Avatar
yorozuya Avatar
All oc genshin impact-inspired theme srsly where art thou
Please!!!!! With how big the fandom is, I'm genuinely surprised they aren't out there. Even ones with canons. Where are you all ... ?
if its any help, i know of one that's close to being done but u didnt hear from me u_u
pronounsshe/her
113written posts
mintieeearned bits
offlinecurrently
mintiee
mintiee Avatar
flare Avatar
mintiee Avatar
Please!!!!! With how big the fandom is, I'm genuinely surprised they aren't out there. Even ones with canons. Where are you all ... ?
if its any help, i know of one that's close to being done but u didnt hear from me u_u
hahaha didn't hear what ??

last edit on Nov 11, 2021 22:41:12 GMT by mintiee

aliasrico, holly
pronounsshe/her, they/them
85written posts
ricochetearned bits
offlinecurrently
ricochet
ricochet Avatar
you say, "how can you love me this way?" i say, "it's easy but i can't explain"
mintiee Avatar
illidan main Avatar
seconding this but canons required. oc-only is an immediate hard pass.

reason: i want to fix Seraphine and specifically Seraphine. Please let me do this.
I'm gonna go ahead and third this.  I've also never played a single second of the game, but I did dive into the lore out of curiosity a couple years back and, man, did I not realize how much I was gonna enjoy it!
i'm really down to do something like this. fourthing this.
aliasNyx
pronounsshe / her
129written posts
avanearned bits
offlinecurrently
avan
avan Avatar
she's the wicked witch of the EAST bro
ricochet Avatar
mintiee Avatar
I'm gonna go ahead and third this.  I've also never played a single second of the game, but I did dive into the lore out of curiosity a couple years back and, man, did I not realize how much I was gonna enjoy it!

i had ran one once before, i can do it again. something chill would be nice :peperelax: might take me a bit cause of all the lore but i can probably get one done ~

aliasphimbolina
pronounsfeminine
551written posts
PHIMBOearned bits
offlinecurrently
PHIMBO
Part of the Furniture
PHIMBO Avatar
So, too, is Death possessed of infinite strategies and a gaunt nature.
avan Avatar
ricochet Avatar

i had ran one once before, i can do it again. something chill would be nice :peperelax: might take me a bit cause of all the lore but i can probably get one done ~
utilize me. i'll write it for you :peperelax:
pronounsshe/her
98written posts
mellow♡earned bits
offlinecurrently
mellow♡
mellow♡ Avatar
sci-fi. space station, exploring the stars, mecha battles. one of these things. any of these things. all of these things! it would be nice to see a change from the magical/fantasy/horror trends.

can't help but notice it's been a minute since i saw a fresh pokemon site. i would love to see a pokemon university or sol forum. i've had my fill of solo wild threads, ngl. xD
last edit on Nov 12, 2021 19:55:10 GMT by mellow♡
aliasrico, holly
pronounsshe/her, they/them
85written posts
ricochetearned bits
offlinecurrently
ricochet
ricochet Avatar
you say, "how can you love me this way?" i say, "it's easy but i can't explain"
avan Avatar
ricochet Avatar

i could help if you want! i'm a league nerd so i'd love to get involved
aliasphimbolina
pronounsfeminine
551written posts
PHIMBOearned bits
offlinecurrently
PHIMBO
Part of the Furniture
PHIMBO Avatar
So, too, is Death possessed of infinite strategies and a gaunt nature.
mellow♡ Avatar
i know i was just here /cough

but i'd love to see a 1920's animanga rumrunner rp. speakeasies, exclusive clubs, detectives, police, murder mysteries?
a rumrunner rp would be so fun/refreshing, especially after a year (or two) writing mostly high/medieval fantasy.

also yes i'm back with more ideas that been simmering in me thoughts for who knows how long...

- a superhuman/abilities site that's focused on career agencies and a hierarchical class system that caters to a character's "celebrity" (or "infamy") as opposed to raw combat ability. think one-punch man (or maybe literally opm) using a similar setting & reputation system, but also incorporate the concept of agencies/sponsors as seen in tiger & bunny and/or my hero academia. 1+ if class progression is gated by the # of agency/gang/rogue missions completed (also site events !!). basically this is just me seeking a site that can cater to a diverse cast of abilities and concepts (let me rp a magical girl and join some sort of sailor scout agency idk).

- an afterlife rp, where lost souls are sent not to concepts of "heaven" nor "hell" but to a purgatory that's - dareisay - a little bizarre. A Jojo/Twin Peaks kind of place, Welcome to Night Vale setting in the desert, or a surreal Pleasantville inspired nightmare fuel... purgatory is not just one setting but a multi-level tower, with each 'room' outfitted with a certain amount of punishing banality. perhaps orchestrated by some unseen entity (heaven/hell © ?? okay, Good Omens).

you think you can get out and yet, you've been suckered into what you presume is hell's "overflow" room.

- Classic adventuring shounen. Let me pack my fishing rod and leave my island to chase my father's dream and become a hunter... [cough Hunter x Hunter cough] Maybe even One Piece, but have it set during the height of piracy—hm.
last edit on Nov 14, 2021 1:51:12 GMT by PHIMBO