aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,325written posts
offlinecurrently
BIG SHOUTOUT BOOBS
Part of the Furniture
BIG SHOUTOUT BOOBS Avatar
emotional over wallace event/alt
i’ve only actually did it once and it was a character i didnt want to keep anymore so he was crushed under a building as a casualty of war. I dont remember his name. I liked his fc tho

Still actively trying to kill my characters tho. They’re tough. Maybe they enjoy this dance with the narrative
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
704written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
there’s a long amount of context but it was one of my biggest highs in rp — i made two characters who were effective narrative foils of each other but in the kind of “tragic foils” kinda way where, no matter what way you look at it, it would always be an impossibility that the two can coexist together and be happy, no matter how much they tried to make things work. it never will.

that eventually resulted in a solo thread between the two of high stakes and a countdown. it was effectively a fight to the death — both of them were actively trying to stop the other from achieving their goals (which, ironically, was one of them wanting to save the other / rewrite her narrative, while the other was rapidly careening into full doomed villain tragedy). lots of payoff, lots of emotional deconstruction, etc. and in the final moment, the knife stabbed one of them, and i didn’t specify who until the next post. i really wanted that thread to have the energy of “whoever came out of this alive, if someone would, there is a narrative that is still possible”.

and then it’s revealed who got stabbed, and i write her death post. the thing is, the other character suffered a major injury too, so i write his “death” post (quotation marks for a reason; he was going into shock and passed out). didn’t say anything fully confirming either characters’ fates in the server for a few days. people’s reactions were hilarious. some were mourning, others in disbelief, etc. 

then it’s revealed the one that went into shock survived.

and then i got yelled at.

11/10 would do it again.

coming soon.
aliaspor, sef, jdawg
pronounsshe | her
525written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge
i think the one people remember me most for is when i had an archbishop that got beheaded in front of his entire country for being a semi-falsely accused heretic to his church. i left the site around that time but i'm pretty sure it sparked a leadership struggle between his children.

my favorite was when my character poisoned herself to try and prove a point to herself and her husband who had been treating her very poorly for years. i suppose it wasn't really a true death considering she was a goddess and she was just killing off her mortal form. but... it was a really beautiful end to a plot arc for her and very fun for me to write.
aliasThe Moustachioed Greek
pronounshe/him
202written posts
Kostearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kost
Kost Avatar
D-d-digimon!
Psychopathic child gets a huge hole blasted through his chest. Somehow stays alive just long enough to confess to his love interest.

Mad monarchist realizes that the event NPCs are also monarchists, so he sides with them, before dying in a blaze of glory.

Evil vampire clown falls down a pit of boiling lava like a true Disney villain. Emerges back from it in a post-credits scene.