pronounsShe/Her
709written posts
peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
Okay! I've got the Discord server made, but it still needs setting up. That being said though, those who are interested, and would like an invite, please send me a DM or message on here and I'll send you the invite!

Having some chatter in the server will motivate me even more during this tedious part! xD And also I want to know everyone's preferences for what monsters they'd like to see at the start! I've got a list already but it doesn't hurt to add more! ( I say as the list is already pretty huge and it will take me a while to make quests, armor and weapons for everything xD;; )
aliasnightbloom, bloom
pronounsShe/Her
709written posts
peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
I bring another update! ❤️

I'm so excited with how progress is going and how many people are excited for this project too! It only furthers my drive and makes it easier to work on things.

That being said, the site will be open for beta/a soft opening starting now! This is just to ensure that what I have set up will work out, and make sure there are no kinks or loop holes or anything I may have missed.

Discord invites are still going around, so if you'd like to join in on the fun, please let me know. The site will open to the public when I feel it is ready and everything is smoothed out. :3 (Definitely by the end of this year!)
aliasnightbloom, bloom
pronounsShe/Her
709written posts
peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
yung ecchi Avatar
let me in!! I was recently talking to someone about how I miss Sugar and Spice 🥹

I miss it too! ;3; def on my mind to bring back at some point but I struggle with making it ~unique~ enough to hold interest ahahaah;;;

I'll be sending invites shortly. ❤️