write a reply

How did you come up with your username(s)?

aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
231written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
「我等の天下だ 神など要らない。」
my friend called me hannyfish as a joke when we were like, thirteen. it stuck. hanny is technically the nickname of the nickname. except now people call me hanny irl too.
aliasnightbloom, bloom
pronounsShe/Her
698written posts
peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
I usually go by Middy; which started from another alias I used to use (MZ which was Midna and Zelda, because I played both once upon at time heueheuh) and then I just went to Middy... Then it slowly just stood for "Midnight." And then I slowly eased into Nightbloom as well, which I got from the critically acclaimed MMORPG FFXIV. It is a reference to one of my absolute favorite parts of the game, my favorite Trial and Extreme Trial, and song, and just... everything.

Sometimes I use Midnightbloom because it's all there, but it's kinda long LOL
last edit on Dec 2, 2022 6:57:03 GMT by peach
aliasantiviral
pronounsHe/Him
243written posts
Beetleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Beetle
Beetle Avatar
When I was younger, I used to go by B and after trying a few different handles I wanted to sort of call back to that era without all of the annoying consequences of having a one letter alias. I also wanted to have a bug related alias. I've always liked beetles to some degree, but since taking the alias I've definitely made beetles my Personality. I say, drinking out of a mug with beetles on it. sdfs

Solar Waltz, an 18+ panfandom set in NYC
aliasFrosty
pronouns*shrugs*
177written posts
«Fr¤§t¥»earned bits
offlinecurrently
«Fr¤§t¥»
«Fr¤§t¥» Avatar
On my Devil May Cry shtick again
Literally used my irl highschool nickname that I got because I'd always sneak of out school next door during lunch, by a wendy's frosty, and then come back and eat it at school. Then I don't remember how I got the numbers, They've just stuck around since the beginning (2005)
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW