pronounsMale
1,729written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
I'm never buying a live service game, and I wish companies would stop pushing them out. Tying something to online only is just ridiculous to me, especially if I spent 60+ dollars on it.
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
565written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
  • My ADHD has entrapped me in a never-ending cycle of starting but never finishing new build projects in games like Valheim and Enshrouded, yet, everytime I see someone drop beautiful screenshots of their lovely home, I feel the itch to hop back onto my game to try to build something despite having the architectural sense of a literal potato, so it'll never be finished (I attempted to build a castle on top of a large mountain only to severely miscalculate how large the base would be so now it's a castle and a half hanging precariously off the peak)

• The new gear dye channels annoucement for FFXIV only makes me despair knowing Guild Wars 2 has done it 10+ years ago, and it's still better.

• I'm so scared getting into Lies of P, not because I completely suck at Souls-like games, but because I'm going to completely fall in love with its narrative and ambience, so much that I'm going to harbour second thoughts about my current site-to-be and I sit in a perpetual cycle of "but what if? but i already did so much, but what if???"

• My Jinzhou exploration progress in WuWa has been stuck at 99% and I cannot for the life of me, find that last 1%. I have not played the game for 3 days out of utter, petty rage.

• PF and MOC in Honkai: Star Rail continues to mock me for not rolling for Aventurine

• The debate about having a female protagonist in P5 and how ATLUS basically said, "Narrative doesn't work out for a female lead" still keeps me up at night

• The 30% price mark-up on video games here in Aussieland is killing me
last edit on Jun 16, 2024 0:11:26 GMT by ninelie

hover + icon by 旳---
no angel
alias██████
pronounszimzala/bim
231written posts
ace.earned bits
offlinecurrently
ace.
ace. Avatar
highly responsive to prayers
shadow of the erdtree is one of the only things i'm excited for gaming-wise (i've given up on silksong and bloodborne pc and vtmb:2 and i'm starting to lose hope for a new deltarune chapter too)
last edit on Jun 21, 2024 1:17:22 GMT by ace.
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
791written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
stray gods orpheus coming out on both pc + consoles next week is the only thing keeping me sane rn ill be honest

also i rlly SHOULDNT spend my money on watch_dogs 2 and legion of all things but i cant lie and say im not in the mood for their specific vibes rn, god help me

coming soon.
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
791written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
almost done with this new playthrough of dragon age origins and its rlly funny how much taste can change over the years. we don't psychoanalyze my original playthrough having the happiest possible ending whereas this one is just bittersweet with a hint of tragedy

also dang, this game was cooking

coming soon.
aliasvelk, cyan
pronounsshe/her
59written posts
safi'jiivaearned bits
offlinecurrently
safi'jiiva
safi'jiiva Avatar
sometimes, things that are edgy are cool
ninelie Avatar
New Elden Ring DLC has me neck-deep in lore videos again and reminded me why I love this game so much
the lore drops for marika and messmer and miquella have been absolutely corrupting my brain. the rot is insane.