aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,533written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
ditto become human Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
Just had a dream i messaged the vet when the earliest appointment is for shiro’s medication/check up. Shiro has passed away two years ago already 💀

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,533written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
Had this really cool gohan vs frieza dream… and that i was trying to lie poochie down on another bed for some reason (which is def bc of raekwon, the dog who i had to help lie down)

sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,533written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
google is giving mixed answers (articles vs forum) so i need chat for help 😭

dog chewed a used green tea bag. He didnt eat it whole since i has to pick bits of the bag and leaves out buf definitely ingested some. Problem is, i don’t know which of the two a-holes did it cause i just woke up to them playing with evidence of the crime right on my bed. I can’t tell for sure who did it after checking their mouths either. They’re ~18kg and ~22kg dogs. Should i rush to vet or wait?
last edit on Sept 8, 2024 23:51:18 GMT by ditto become human

aliasxeno
pronounsshe/her
36written posts
xenoearned bits
offlinecurrently
xeno
xeno Avatar

dog chewed a used green tea bag. He didnt eat it whole since i has to pick bits of the bag and leaves out buf definitely ingested some. Problem is, i don’t know which of the two a-holes did it cause i just woke up to them playing with evidence of the crime right on my bed. I can’t tell for sure who did it after checking their mouths either. They’re ~18kg and ~22kg dogs. Should i rush to vet or wait?

i'm not a dog expert at all but from what i can see from a brief search on the internet, caffeine is dangerous for dogs in high doses - depending on size of dog. 1 green tea bag typically has around 40mg of caffeine in it, plus the bag was already used so there is probably even less. your dogs will probably be fine but ofc if you think they are acting strangely you could take them in to the vet. this site is mostly what i used to gauge this.

i don't know if they'll answer your questions on the phone but you could try calling your vet for advice from a professional too.
sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,533written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
xeno Avatar

i'm not a dog expert at all but from what i can see from a brief search on the internet, caffeine is dangerous for dogs in high doses - depending on size of dog. 1 green tea bag typically has around 40mg of caffeine in it, plus the bag was already used so there is probably even less. your dogs will probably be fine but ofc if you think they are acting strangely you could take them in to the vet. this site is mostly what i used to gauge this.

i don't know if they'll answer your questions on the phone but you could try calling your vet for advice from a professional too.

thank you!! I really appreciate you going as far to look things up. People advice does seem to lean on that they’d be fine despite how highly toxic they are. I’ll wait and just watch for symptoms. This isn’t my first rodeo with them ingesting toxic substance before. Except he did become ver sick later on. It was from chocolate muffin wrapper but it is comparbaly more than a tiny green tea bag.. walked out a room for 2 mins… never using an open trash ever again… it was fancy looking…

phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,354written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
why are so many decent platforms so determined to brick themselves for bad design choices (this is a callout post for mobile discord and tumblr specifically)

the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
791written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
still not used to having enough money that i can seriously debate running away to another country for a week to watch a concert. it has been just a little over a year since ive gotten out of broke uni student hell. it still hasnt sunk in.
last edit on Sept 9, 2024 3:09:32 GMT by CEL

coming soon.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW