aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Quietly waiting for life to stop being That Way™ so I can comfortably start working on this gosh darned RP again. (I jest. It's not 'quiet' at all.)
pronounshe, him
561written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
AkiraTsunami Avatar
i wish the health insurance people would just.... -strangle noises-

When I nearly died of complications from appendicitis, they kept having someone call every day to "check up on me" at the hospital and ask how much longer we thought I would need to recover, which became increasingly more rude each time.
last edit on Sept 14, 2023 6:32:53 GMT by Sharp
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
805written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
i don't get angry when i'm pissed; i'm the eternal optimist.
my closest friend at work talked to me about their ocs, which lead to me telling them about mine, and them asking me if they can read the thread summary outlines ive made for the two characters i have the most authorial feelings about. let them do so and ngl, hearing the reactions of someone who isnt in the rp setting and their thoughts about it and literary analysis on it just rlly, like, makes me feel proud? about my work? aaaaaaaa
last edit on Sept 14, 2023 10:27:03 GMT by CEL

coming soon.
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
812written posts
bexearned bits
offlinecurrently
bex
Part of the Furniture
bex Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
I’m one of the younger people in my department, and the majority of the people I work with are moms and grandmothers and frankly the concept of trying to explain rp to them is….I wanna die LMAO

But that’s so cool! 
last edit on Sept 14, 2023 12:24:05 GMT by bex
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
805written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
i don't get angry when i'm pissed; i'm the eternal optimist.
bex Avatar
I’m one of the younger people in my department, and the majority of the people I work with are moms and grandmothers and frankly the concept of trying to explain rp to them is….I wanna die LMAO

But that’s so cool! 
LOL UR GOOD im lucky enough to have ended up in a job program that hired fresh graduates, and my work friend immediately jumpstarted a conversation on her dnd and sol ocs earlier so it was a rlly neat experience

coming soon.
pronounsshe/her
252written posts
scarletearned bits
offlinecurrently
scarlet
scarlet Avatar
Been kind of a rough year or so (or three?), but all the little things I’ve been doing to try and take care of myself have finally paid off.

I took a job I was intimidated by and now I’m getting promoted. I’m moving to a city I always liked but didn’t think I could afford. I have a car again. I am getting reasons to travel places I’ve never been before. Little by little I’m making my life my own again, and there’s a part of me that keeps expecting everything to fall apart without warning because life has a way of doing that. But I also know it’s probably going to be okay, and I’m going to be okay.
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,833written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I would like more rp friends. but alas, I keep getting turned down T.T

it's a bit too common lately and I'm not sure if it's the season or just us personally, lol.
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,566written posts
offlinecurrently
next khunbam hug when
Part of the Furniture
next khunbam hug when Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
remember whebn everyone wantde to write 500-800 word count

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
812written posts
bexearned bits
offlinecurrently
bex
Part of the Furniture
bex Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
i was one of those tryhards who used to do 1000+ or bust and now i'm like, proud if i hit 400 lmao
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,566written posts
offlinecurrently
next khunbam hug when
Part of the Furniture
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
bex Avatar
i was one of those tryhards who used to do 1000+ or bust and now i'm like, proud if i hit 400 lmao
i challenged myself to do only 1k posts for a week (a long time ago). it was more of a meme than anything and it was actually pretty fun. wouldn't do it again, wouldn't recommend. would hate to be the other rp partner. 10/10

or should i say... 1000/1000
last edit on Sept 14, 2023 23:58:25 GMT by next khunbam hug when

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,833written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
bex Avatar
i challenged myself to do only 1k posts for a week (a long time ago). it was more of a meme than anything and it was actually pretty fun. wouldn't do it again, wouldn't recommend. would hate to be the other rp partner. 10/10

or should i say... 1000/1000

god I missed you. I still do 1000+ word posts for fun and have a 100k+ fanfic that's been published so I just think words are fun. I have never felt pressured to post match cause at the end of the day unless you're paying for a dollar a word, I'll just respond and have fun= I tell everyone to do the same with me.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW