aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,225written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
Neko Avatar
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I would like more rp friends. but alas, I keep getting turned down T.T
it's a bit too common lately and I'm not sure if it's the season or just us personally, lol.

doublepostsorry

you could be one of them! lol. i'd probably be too annoying though.

aliasnightbloom, bloom
pronounsShe/Her
705written posts
peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
AkiraTsunami Avatar
Neko Avatar
it's a bit too common lately and I'm not sure if it's the season or just us personally, lol.

doublepostsorry

I will be anyone's friend ❤️ just DM me sometime ;3; I have trouble initiating lol;;
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,225written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
peach Avatar
AkiraTsunami Avatar
doublepostsorry

I will be anyone's friend ❤️ just DM me sometime ;3; I have trouble initiating lol;;

lol youre even on my discord/site fam! i'd love to rp with you when your character's finished!

sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,566written posts
offlinecurrently
next khunbam hug when
Part of the Furniture
next khunbam hug when Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
Neko Avatar
next khunbam hug when Avatar
i challenged myself to do only 1k posts for a week (a long time ago). it was more of a meme than anything and it was actually pretty fun. wouldn't do it again, wouldn't recommend. would hate to be the other rp partner. 10/10

or should i say... 1000/1000
god I missed you. I still do 1000+ word posts for fun and have a 100k+ fanfic that's been published so I just think words are fun. I have never felt pressured to post match cause at the end of the day unless you're paying for a dollar a word, I'll just respond and have fun= I tell everyone to do the same with me.
*nodders* having fun being the most important

rather than matching post length, the occassional time i ended up posting long (600-1k) in my Modern Era Arc, i just feel a bit extra doing it lmao. but sometimes, you need to be a bit extra with rping...

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
349written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
I need a goddamned PS5! Stat! FF7R, KH4, Spider-Man 2! Seriously! Why am I so broke?! Or at least a better PC ;w; Which still costs money I don't have! D':
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
My brother just sent me a Youtube link to an uncut version of a rock opera we're both obsessed with, with eight more songs that were cut for the final release. This means two things:

1. Fortunately, I get 33% more Streets: A Rock Opera to listen to and memorize.

2. Unfortunately, this means that my Streets pre-made project is officially out of date, and I must now do it all over from the start with 24 individual parts, plus a new skin. Are there even that many unique types of templates and remodels? *sweats profusely*

Edit from the future, now that I have done more digging... Oh no, there's even more than I thought, we're up to 27.
last edit on Sept 15, 2023 23:15:12 GMT by pharaoh leap
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,833written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
AkiraTsunami Avatar
Neko Avatar

doublepostsorry

I'm not sure I even met you before. I don't know why you think I would think you're annoying - but I can assure you I don't bite and if you want to message me, you can.

In other news I hate dealerships for cars. Trying to make me squeeze blood from a stone is going to make me a magician, not want to buy from y'all.
aliasAsk me~
pronounsHe or They
193written posts
Wraithearned bits
offlinecurrently
Wraith
Wraith Avatar
There's hope beyond this lone abyss.
open to more friends but also "there needs to be an extremely obvious indication that this person wants to be my friend otherwise i will believe i'm bothersome" ... which is usually just actually saying "hey, let's be friends" or sending me a friend req on Discord/asking for my ID
Catscape Meow!
pronounshe/him
418written posts
Salmonearned bits
offlinecurrently
Salmon
Salmon Avatar
My desire to write has been zero lately and that’s like. A problem considering 100% of my online friends ships revolve around rp. In other news tho I baked rotiboy yesterday and my god it is divine. Definitely worth the pain I went through to knead that dough
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW