Post a Random Thought

aliaspriestess shizuka
pronounsshe/her
76written posts
shizukaearned bits
offlinecurrently
shizuka
shizuka Avatar
wild how people can throw others away like yesterday's garbage!

i can hyperfixate on dog breeds, conformation, and color genetics for 48+ hrs of every waking hour. i've never stopped thinking about how tan masks over the base coat color and pattern modifiers like nonagouti and merle whilst being masked by the whitemarks of shetland sheepdogs and other dog breeds which can have the tan markings such as dachunds, dobermans, australian shepherds, etc. incredible.
aliasAsu
pronounsshe/her/hers
432written posts
Asuearned bits
offlinecurrently
Asu
Asu Avatar
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
i was today years old when i realized there was a toggle style button on the left side of pp to make the colors change from pink to purple woah

EDIT: OMFG AND THE BANNER CHANGES TO SKADI HOW COOL IS THAT
last edit on Dec 9, 2023 8:08:46 GMT by Asu
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,545written posts
offlinecurrently
butch knight 🗣️🗣️🗣️
Part of the Furniture
butch knight 🗣️🗣️🗣️ Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
Finished catching up on apothecary diaries with my sister and we ended up talking about billionaires and world hunger

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
kae Avatar
this effort to bring recent posts options to jcink has tears of joy rolling down my eyes
big rant/text incoming!!!

ngl i threw down hours/days of research just so that pb folks will have nothing against us hehe. we have recent posts now. what else does pb have that we don't!!! -pitchfork jk jk- at the very least, when people talk jcink vs pb, this is the thing they mentioned, so ya...

...but uh, smtg i wanna cry about, the facepalm moment for me is actually how my effort was largely towards the wrong direction (because i originally meant to scrap all posts from recent threads, but what if people rapid fired? and it spills over to multiple pages? also the ordering? now cycle this for 10-15 threads? also do we show everyone's M threads--) and,,, yeah, obviously it doesn't work that way. the network lag would just kill it. and i would have realized that sooner if i'd just... thought before i coded. skdfhsdkhf 

then a few months later i get back into it and ngl after i found THE answer for just entertaining a wild thought i was just

...meanwhile im guessing pb folks can go 

im actually still wondering if the big coders already knew about this/if it's actually common knowledge tbh
it's... been there for so long... m(;∇;)m

last edit on Dec 9, 2023 18:57:06 GMT by Deleted
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,576written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
bg3 community regarding the companions is a lot like kpop fandoms where u either like them all with a bias, or you're a solo stan and are only there for one character and treat the rest on a scale of nonexistence or just badly
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,545written posts
offlinecurrently
butch knight 🗣️🗣️🗣️
Part of the Furniture
butch knight 🗣️🗣️🗣️ Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
had so much energy to code yesterday and now i'm in the negative

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)