write a reply

Post a Random Thought

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
losing vision + blacked out + can't hear anything + help I've fallen and I can't get up + feeling like losing consciousness + scared af but do I call the ambulance? family? no. let's not be so extra and dramatic ok?? wait it out in bed.

am realizing my stupidity... one day I'm gonna be found dead in my own room... hopefully in a presentable state...
aliaspriestess shizuka
pronounsshe/her
76written posts
shizukaearned bits
offlinecurrently
shizuka
shizuka Avatar
wild how people can throw others away like yesterday's garbage!

things have not been great in all aspects ever since the start of fall last year but hey at least i got to pet some dogs.
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
806written posts
profit of doomearned bits
offlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
The Law Avatar
They say only two things are certain in life — death and taxes. Well, I propose adding one more to the list. Death, taxes, and people not letting you enjoy Zack Snyder films.
it’s true when someone mentions watchmen I just start barking 
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
797written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
had one of those semi-existentialist serious "what is the meaning of life when you're in your early 20s and are still figuring shit out" talks with an rl friend earlier today, and not to sound like a cliché tumblr post, but i do love the philosophy that "the meaning of life in your early 20s is to just exist and be with the people you love and people who love you and talk, and do, dumb shit with love".

like legit this whole day was 90% talking with different co-workers and friends about weird, mundane, or simple things — i got the deeplore of dragons dogma 2 gameplay and how its frames were tweaked differently to improve it from its predecessor from my usually stoic dm, for one example. i have no strong feelings about dragons dogma in itself— but like, damn. that philosophy rlly just hit hella hard today. it's dope as hell.

now also realizing i feel like the equivalent of the webtoon misunderstood stoic bad boy who smiles softly upon seeing the protagonist do something mundane while they're looking away. maybe i was the bad boy picking up stray cats all along, dang.
last edit on Jan 4, 2024 13:28:34 GMT by CEL

coming soon.
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,543written posts
offlinecurrently
retired main character
Part of the Furniture
retired main character Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
Now that im 30, i can confidently be proud of my stretching interest

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
pronounsshe/her
251written posts
scarletearned bits
offlinecurrently
scarlet
scarlet Avatar
I'm finally getting a proper manager to work with! I'm so happy, I hate being my own manager so much, oh my god. I'm like an incredibly productive machine that takes directions extremely well, but gets short-circuited and delayed when asked to prioritize my own time management and workload. Operations is not my strong suit, and the new person has so far been wonderful.

Please, please, please let this result in less imposter syndrome in 2024.
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,735written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
The same co-worker that told me to man up about my cancer got caught stealing 200 dollars worth of stuff for from the store. I got to watch her get arrested for it today.

Feels good man.
pronounshe/him
907written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
Mouse Avatar
The same co-worker that told me to man up about my cancer got caught stealing 200 dollars worth of stuff for from the store. I got to watch her get arrested for it today.

Feels good man.

-me running down the road after the car- AND THATS WHAT WE CALL KARMA, BEEEEIIIITCH
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
amethy Avatar
losing vision + blacked out + can't hear anything + help I've fallen and I can't get up + feeling like losing consciousness + scared af but do I call the ambulance? family? no. let's not be so extra and dramatic ok?? wait it out in bed.

am realizing my stupidity... one day I'm gonna be found dead in my own room... hopefully in a presentable state...

As someone who has had similar happen (loss of sight/hearing/sensation of touch, but not fully unconscious) on numerous occasions, it's understandably very spooky, but genuinely the thing that helps me the most is laying down, slowly drinking water, and not doing much else until sensation mostly returns. This is to say - if you're scared about something medical, it's always good to get help, but don't beat yourself up too much in this case because your backup plan is what someone else in your shoes would do/has done. ;u;b
aliasantiviral
pronounsHe/Him
244written posts
Beetleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Beetle
Beetle Avatar
rabbitears Avatar
Sometimes I feel like I'm in the minority for not wanting to do 1x1 ...
I like the concept of 1x1s, but man does it feel inferior to playing characters in a living world inhabited by other writer's characters.

Solar Waltz, an 18+ panfandom set in NYC
Stardust in me
aliasEm, Dragon
pronounsShe/Her/Hers
773written posts
rabbitearsearned bits
offlinecurrently
rabbitears
Part of the Furniture
rabbitears Avatar
We're motivated by the stars that we're made of
Beetle Avatar
rabbitears Avatar
Sometimes I feel like I'm in the minority for not wanting to do 1x1 ...
I like the concept of 1x1s, but man does it feel inferior to playing characters in a living world inhabited by other writer's characters.
Yes! Except generally speaking 1x1s make me feel like I'm hiding things and doing something wrong ...
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,735written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
pharaoh leap Avatar
As someone who has had similar happen (loss of sight/hearing/sensation of touch, but not fully unconscious) on numerous occasions, it's understandably very spooky, but genuinely the thing that helps me the most is laying down, slowly drinking water, and not doing much else until sensation mostly returns. This is to say - if you're scared about something medical, it's always good to get help, but don't beat yourself up too much in this case because your backup plan is what someone else in your shoes would do/has done. ;u;b

I just wanted to say I love your hover.
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,543written posts
offlinecurrently
retired main character
Part of the Furniture
retired main character Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
Why cant out bodies be like browsers and we can just clear cache to make it work better

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW