aliasJen, DeJener8
pronounsShe/her
262written posts
Jenesisearned bits
offlinecurrently
Jenesis
Jenesis Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar
*takes long drag from cigarette* Where's the writing bingo event when you need to write fifteen drabbles of venting? If I can't afford therapy, I can at least put my OCs through Situationsโ„ข.

Later edit for clarification, I'm on RP hiatus, so there's no site I'm on for there to host a bingo event. I am the event manager here on P2, so I would be the one making the bingo event on here. This is a joke. This iS A JOKE, OFFICER, I SWEA-

but I kind of want this unironically now
kmsdvlajvkefk
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,333written posts
offlinecurrently
emotional over wallace event/alt
Iโ€™m not usully one to shy away from tragedy but if turning turns out to have a tragic ending i am going to riot just imaging it my heart cant take jt

edit: also as per usual im waiting for my child rearing era to come to my adopted gays thanks
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,513written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Don't say I didn't ever do anything for you, my lovely fellow members. ;o Bingo's BACK, baby! Also, here's an extra tag-along, just in case writing bingo prompts wasn't enough.
122written posts
travellerearned bits
offlinecurrently
traveller
traveller Avatar
And now that I've written something horridly bleak, it's time to cleanse my palate with the silly shenanigans of a crappy romcom.

EDIT: And while Lovely Complex is playing in the background, I keep going back in to make small edits. LOL

EDIT2: Ugh the ending is so weak but if I expand it I'll just keep writing forever...

EDIT3: Okay, now I'm really gonna let it rest, this was just supposed to be a quick writing exercise, not a serious effort sob sob sob
last edit on Apr 26, 2024 14:14:33 GMT by traveller
"Since you claim you're so much wiser, why's your life spent all alone?"
pronounsD A R K
259written posts
offlinecurrently
Death is just a new beginning.
Piling on my list of things I'm finding I don't like about jcink.
โ€ข can't go ctrl b for bold, i for italic etc, 
โ€ข when you click the button at top for bold it codes it as [this] <instead of this>
โ€ข apparently SPECIAL characters such as ๐–™๐–Š๐–˜๐–™ will be completely destroyed to ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ! if you save it under preview edit, you must always full edit to make sure it doesn't murder your special characters
โ€ข can't delete your account

Just lost a bunch of cool edits I did in a topic that I spent an hour on to a doomsday of ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ =_=;;;;;;;;;; -internal screams-

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW