we feel it with our whole body and soul
PHIMBO Avatar
PHIMBO Avatar
au game of thrones but make it during the Age of Heroes pls

- every1 is a king
- dorne is not yet unified
- no targaren, no kingslanding
- children of the forest problems; there is no wall
- the memory of the long night is no mummer's tale but something visceral on the mind
a week and half later and i'm still thinking about this.

also, Big Agree @ Hunter x Hunter. let me make my 3-stars artifact hunter

next site is tower of god i thought
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Stallas Avatar
  • Modern dark fantasy - yes pls
  • Asian settings with strict/immersive use of honorific language - will run away screaming
  • Digimon - hmmm
  • World of Darkness - dunno
  • Hunter x Hunter - dunno
  • One Piece - hmmm
  • Good combat / good stats systems to do combat with - YES PLS

edit: the superhero trend has really fatigued me the last few years
my comments in red. miss that regulated chess combat.
139written posts
Stallasearned bits
offlinecurrently
Stallas
Stallas Avatar
ACT IV: HOOLIGAN TALES
troye saivon Avatar
next site is tower of god i thought

It is. Actually a mix of tower of god and omniscient reader's viewpoint.
TBA 2030.

astrarium Avatar
Jul 1, 2021 18:50:00 GMT @astrarium said:

In a world of free form fantasy I know you'll always be there with me in our accountant corner, crunching combat.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Stallas Avatar
astrarium Avatar
Jul 1, 2021 18:50:00 GMT @astrarium said:
In a world of free form fantasy I know you'll always be there with me in our accountant corner, crunching combat.

Gurl if you come across/end up designing a good combat place I'll resurrect myself from retirement for the honor of teaming up with u again. Binding vow. 
last edit on Jul 1, 2021 19:25:33 GMT by Deleted
etch o' sketch
aliasyung ecchi god
pronounsshe/they
149written posts
yung ecchiearned bits
offlinecurrently
yung ecchi
yung ecchi Avatar
you and i are gonna live forever.
PHIMBO Avatar
yung ecchi Avatar
Game of Thrones Game of Thrones Game of Thrones Game of Thrones Game of Thrones Game of Thronesโ€”
au game of thrones but make it during the Age of Heroes pls

- every1 is a king
- dorne is not yet unified
- no targaren, no kingslanding
- children of the forest problems; there is no wall
- the memory of the long night is no mummer's tale but something visceral on the mind

Yeah! I was thinking something more Age of Heroes-esque, but a little canon divergent as in:

- Doom of Valyria actually killed all Valyrians, which basically gets rid of the Targaryen line altogether. After Valyria was #rekt in lore it left a huge power vacuum over the Valyrian Freehold in Essos. It will be especially bad since there are absolutely no Valyrians left to clean it up, causing Volantis to basically cannibalize the leftovers and the Dothraki to pillage and burn the rest. There are no dragons and no dragonlords, though there are descendants in Dragonstone and all over Essos, with no dragons to bond with their power is null and void. A lot of bigotry and hatred grows towards Valyrian descendants due to how terribly Valyrians were known to be. Possible dragon eggs(?) but much like how they were given to Dany during her marriage to Drogo: they're stone and cannot be hatched; no one can.

I was thinking something more politically focused; I really enjoy stuff like that. Combat is obviously a must, and there can (and will be) wars. But most of the battles will be without weapons; between houses, brother against brother, trying to broker allegiances and/or marriages... etc.

Can you tell I thought a lot about this, lol
aliasphimbolina
pronounsfeminine
552written posts
PHIMBOearned bits
offlinecurrently
PHIMBO
Part of the Furniture
PHIMBO Avatar
So, too, is Death possessed of infinite strategies and a gaunt nature.
i've been re-reading a lot of spy x family soโ€”

semi-modern espionage (mixed with mutant/inherited abilities) rp set in the fictional backdrop of two fantasy "empires" embroiled in their own brand of a cold war (one side sending spies to preserve peace, while the other side has a reputation to instigate war). abilities shouldn't be big world reality-breaking but be more or less appropriate for covert operations, secret missions, assassinations, politicking, betrayals, corruption, etc. 

the whole point is to explore the many facets of maintaining the status quo, how fragile it can be, and what happens when the existing state of affairs is broken.

media references: spy x family, kingsman: the secret service, james bond, x-men, and a lil bit of harry potter (the bureaucratic aspects & visual aesthetics).

i dont make sites, but i do like 2 give ppl ideas... so some1 pls, save me and take my ideas!!
aliasdismay
pronounsshe/her
445written posts
fossaearned bits
offlinecurrently
fossa
fossa Avatar
he's suppose to be DEAD
PHIMBO Avatar
i've been re-reading a lot of spy x family soโ€”

semi-modern espionage (mixed with mutant/inherited abilities) rp set in the fictional backdrop of two fantasy "empires" embroiled in their own brand of a cold war (one side sending spies to preserve peace, while the other side has a reputation to instigate war). abilities shouldn't be big world reality-breaking but be more or less appropriate for covert operations, secret missions, assassinations, politicking, betrayals, corruption, etc. 

the whole point is to explore the many facets of maintaining the status quo, how fragile it can be, and what happens when the existing state of affairs is broken.

media references: spy x family, kingsman: the secret service, james bond, x-men, and a lil bit of harry potter (the bureaucratic aspects & visual aesthetics).

i dont make sites, but i do like 2 give ppl ideas... so some1 pls, save me and take my ideas!!
im not contributing to this thread but i do want to say spy x family is so good :sob:
7written posts
IllegalSocksearned bits
offlinecurrently
IllegalSocks
IllegalSocks Avatar
Stallas Avatar
  • Modern dark fantasy
  • Asian settings with strict/immersive use of honorific language
  • Digimon
  • World of Darkness
  • Hunter x Hunter
  • One Piece
  • Good combat / good stats systems to do combat with

One Piece or HxH would be awesome I second this
53written posts
Silky!earned bits
offlinecurrently
Silky!
Silky! Avatar
Stallas Avatar
  • Modern dark fantasy
  • Digimon
  • World of Darkness
  • Hunter x Hunter
  • One Piece

You know l Iโ€™ll always kill for some OP
aliasnone
pronounsshe/her
70written posts
vayuearned bits
offlinecurrently
vayu
vayu Avatar
Stallas Avatar
  • Modern dark fantasy
  • Digimon
  • World of Darkness
  • Hunter x Hunter
  • One Piece

We have an asian setting, fantasy coming up - no strict use of honorifics, but you def can use them. ๐Ÿ’ฎ
pronounsshe/her
99written posts
mellowโ™กearned bits
offlinecurrently
mellowโ™ก
mellowโ™ก Avatar
on the topic of asian settings - i would really like to see a (non-fantasy) historical drama rp centered around the feudal chinese "emperor's harem" theme. a massive palace full of pretty ladies and steely guards making alliances and enemies in constant battle for the emperor's favor sounds like a fun time! * w *
pronounshe/him/his
145written posts
kewkewearned bits
offlinecurrently
kewkew
kewkew Avatar
Silky! Avatar
Stallas Avatar
  • Modern dark fantasy
  • Digimon
  • World of Darkness
  • Hunter x Hunter
  • One Piece

You know l Iโ€™ll always kill for some OP
It's been so long, some one please. 
aliaspor, sef, jdawg
pronounsshe | her
526written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge
a casual animal crossing rp where we can play the animals; i repeat, where we can play the animals. like let me sign up and play rodeo, my gluttonous moo cow muscle head, and interact with other animal villagers and human villagers.

i remember finding one that was super cute looking and getting so excited until i found out that they weren't playable. so, i had to click off with a great sadness.
139written posts
Stallasearned bits
offlinecurrently
Stallas
Stallas Avatar
ACT IV: HOOLIGAN TALES
vayu Avatar

We have an asian setting, fantasy coming up - no strict use of honorifics, but you def can use them. ๐Ÿ’ฎ

I've been digesting an absurd amount of Japanese/Chinese material lately - JRPG, wuxia, real weaboo titles that are somehow more enjoyable than triple A ones. Even if there's only a fan translation, I'm on it...

Can I play a despot Chinese princeling in feudal Japan though ? Can u make my dreams come true? :-[
aliasmany - just ask!
pronounsShe/They
205written posts
eulalieearned bits
offlinecurrently
eulalie
eulalie Avatar
Let the mighty be humbled.
mellowโ™ก Avatar
on the topic of asian settings - i would really like to see a (non-fantasy) historical drama rp centered around the feudal chinese "emperor's harem" theme. a massive palace full of pretty ladies and steely guards making alliances and enemies in constant battle for the emperor's favor sounds like a fun time! * w *

Please... I would love this!