pronounsshe/her
70written posts
vayuearned bits
offlinecurrently
vayu
vayu Avatar
Stallas Avatar
vayu Avatar
We have an asian setting, fantasy coming up - no strict use of honorifics, but you def can use them. 💮
I've been digesting an absurd amount of Japanese/Chinese material lately - JRPG, wuxia, real weaboo titles that are somehow more enjoyable than triple A ones. Even if there's only a fan translation, I'm on it...

Can I play a despot Chinese princeling in feudal Japan though ? Can u make my dreams come true? :-[

despot princeling, hell yes. Since it's an original world, we don't have the countries china/japan per say ovo But we could work something out so all your RP dreams come true
211written posts
sielearned bits
offlinecurrently
siel
siel Avatar
spoiler bc off-topic
Stallas Avatar
I've been digesting an absurd amount of Japanese/Chinese material lately - JRPG, wuxia, real weaboo titles that are somehow more enjoyable than triple A ones. Even if there's only a fan translation, I'm on it...

send me your wuxia recs please ;-; i don't care if it's movies or manhua or w/e. i've gotten really interested in this genre after reading Song of the Sky Walkers
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
704written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
the bright sessions/the AM archives-esque, thank u. i want my dysfunctional x-men coping with acting ordinary as a corrupt government organization monitors them. sci-fi, slice of life, potentially darker themes like unethical experimentation, capitalist critique—

coming soon.
139written posts
Stallasearned bits
offlinecurrently
Stallas
Stallas Avatar
ACT IV: HOOLIGAN TALES
siel Avatar
spoiler bc off-topic
send me your wuxia recs please ;-; i don't care if it's movies or manhua or w/e. i've gotten really interested in this genre after reading Song of the Sky Walkers

Hmm...! Well I mostly game, tbh.
If you haven't seen the classic wuxia movies like Hero & Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon then of course them.

Lately I really enjoyed the game My Vow to My Liege. It's on steam and it's a visual novel. Technically it's a romance game but it's like 90% wuxia don't be fooled. Very immersive, great lore, fantastic voice acting, attractive art and the main heroine is one hell of a badass. Also Gou Jian (almost all characters are based on historical figures) is amazing in this game, I'm not even really a fan of enemies-to-lovers but he's legendary. I also bought the soundtrack and it's beautiful. So good for the price.

The other one I really like is Path of Wuxia, which is basically Persona / Fire Emblem but wuxia. It's also on steam, early access with years 1 and years 2 done, and it's really fun. Problem is it's not in English so if ya danno Chinese then there's a passable english mod you have to trawl through.

I'm totally not learning Chinese right now so I can play the game authentically though. I am determined.
last edit on Jul 13, 2021 2:35:32 GMT by Stallas
aliasantiviral
pronounsHe/Him
217written posts
Beetleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Beetle
Beetle Avatar
porsef Avatar
a casual animal crossing rp where we can play the animals; i repeat, where we can play the animals. like let me sign up and play rodeo, my gluttonous moo cow muscle head, and interact with other animal villagers and human villagers.

i remember finding one that was super cute looking and getting so excited until i found out that they weren't playable. so, i had to click off with a great sadness.
You know what, there IS more than enough villagers at this point where you could feasibly have like a "loose canon" animal crossing rp. I feel like the biggest issue would be running into headcanon debates and fighting over the more popular characters.

Solar Waltz
, an 18+ panfandom set in nyc
The Schediest of All
aliasSche
pronounsShe/her
88written posts
Codingwayearned bits
offlinecurrently
Codingway
Codingway Avatar
She'll tell you a fairy tale, or maybe she'll show your fate....
I would love to see an Arknights roleplay site. It can be compliant with the current timeline of Arknights and all, or it can be an alternate timeline.

Considering how there are so many lores, factions, nations and whatnot, I don't see why not we can roleplay something which is Arknights!