398written posts
Empress Yukiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Empress Yuki
Empress Yuki Avatar
Do you think we can be just like you?
styrofoam eater Avatar
Empress Yuki Avatar
will i ever stop wanting an assassin creed and persona site? never.
Ngl I've been highkey debating making a SMT site, but I've been putting it on hold due to lack of perceived interest
damn, i would love to join it if u made them. i once staff a persona site but tht site died because the owner poof, kek
pronounsfeminine
380written posts
idindinearned bits
offlinecurrently
idindin
idindin Avatar
seriously digging arknights' latest event so... arknights...au? i loveEeE the idea of a military pharmaceutical company and R6's reaction of it and it just so happens i already have a character idea that i want to try out? (which is rare!!!) so... yeah! that! and uh

uh yeah no i'm only half kidding.... 
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,704written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
graywaves Avatar

Kingdom Hearts with an original plotline and unique worlds?

My time's limited right now, but I'd move heaven and hell to rp on a KH site that passes the vibe check and will last awhile.

3written posts
graywavesearned bits
offlinecurrently
graywaves
graywaves Avatar
Mouse Avatar
My time's limited right now, but I'd move heaven and hell to rp on a KH site that passes the vibe check and will last awhile.

Same! I'm especially in the mood since KHUX ended. I'd love something with maybe everyone having Dandelion OCs. Or anything involving my boy Ephemer!
pronounsshe/her
9written posts
dellybirdearned bits
offlinecurrently
dellybird
dellybird Avatar
ideas burning a hole in my brain
I recently got the hankering to do an Avatar TLA rp, but I can't seem to find any that are still open!

I think a big issue is that the setting of Avatar lends itself to grand plotlines that sweep across multiple continents. But a smaller scale Avatar RP, maybe taking place on a single island or in one town, could work a lot better. Just gotta keep all your characters close enough to interact with each other.
540written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
I like big fonts and I cannot lie
dellybird Avatar
I recently got the hankering to do an Avatar TLA rp, but I can't seem to find any that are still open!

I think a big issue is that the setting of Avatar lends itself to grand plotlines that sweep across multiple continents. But a smaller scale Avatar RP, maybe taking place on a single island or in one town, could work a lot better. Just gotta keep all your characters close enough to interact with each other.

What worked for me was thinking about how forums tend to work first, and then heavily AUing fandom to fit my structure. As long as people can make characters that feel like avatar characters you should be good to take liberties to make it work- anyone you lose because they wanted a perfect sim will be made up for with the added accessibility.