offlinecurrently
alcove
alcove Avatar
ask not for whom the bell tolls
profit of doom Avatar
Codingway Avatar
FINALLY SOMEONE WHO SAID THIS!
was coming here to say...please give me an edgelord dark fantasy rp

yes omg. i swear every second RL RP site is edgy gothic horror dark fantasy. but WHERE MY ANIMANGA HOMIES AT?!
The Schediest of All
aliasSche
pronounsShe/her
90written posts
Codingwayearned bits
offlinecurrently
Codingway
Codingway Avatar
She'll tell you a fairy tale, or maybe she'll show your fate....
profit of doom Avatar
Codingway Avatar
FINALLY SOMEONE WHO SAID THIS!
was coming here to say...please give me an edgelord dark fantasy rp
yesss omg we do need a gothic dark fantasy animanga rp....

I was thinking maybe something original with inspirations from Castlevania, Souls, Devil May Cry, Code Vein, etc? Would love to see that.
last edit on Dec 25, 2022 13:14:47 GMT by Codingway

aliasnightbloom, bloom
pronounsShe/Her
698written posts
peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
dreams Avatar

maybe a fushigi yuugi-esque site? or an original site in which characters from the modern world are pulled into a storybook

I have one in the works/on the back burner where the warriors are pulled in, and not the priestesses... :eyes:
pronounshe/him
32written posts
Kodiakearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kodiak
Kodiak Avatar
something something skyrim rp since the game has been released a whole decade over and its baby's first generic medieval fantasy at least to me.

other than that something inspired by the world ends with you make us fight for our existence in the afterlife while running around some city or something.
The Schediest of All
aliasSche
pronounsShe/her
90written posts
Codingwayearned bits
offlinecurrently
Codingway
Codingway Avatar
She'll tell you a fairy tale, or maybe she'll show your fate....
dreams Avatar

maybe a fushigi yuugi-esque site? or an original site in which characters from the modern world are pulled into a storybook
That would actually be interesting to see as a panfandom or an oc only crossover; where characters can jump across worlds through jumping across pages of the storybook. Would also take some inspiration from Paper Mario from this as well.

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
peach Avatar
dreams Avatar
I have one in the works/on the back burner where the warriors are pulled in, and not the priestesses... :eyes:

Hmm... I suppose I like the premise of the anime/story enough, but I think it would be interesting if it was an original story/book that the staff team created. Like, it could be loosely based on Fushigi Yuugi or something, with different lands and powers. I was also contemplating making a site similar to Once Upon A Time, but AU? Or... maybe I could do a site based around the actual canons. The only problem with that one would be a trying to put together a cohesive plot.

Codingway Avatar
That would actually be interesting to see as a panfandom or an oc only crossover; where characters can jump across worlds through jumping across pages of the storybook. Would also take some inspiration from Paper Mario from this as well.

Oooh, I like that. A lot of times, I have trouble joining panfans because the worlds, while super-developed, seem so outlandish compared to the worlds the characters I like to play are from. This would make for an interesting twist, seeing as most anime/series derive from a written version or manga book itself.
last edit on Dec 27, 2022 15:16:37 GMT by Deleted
pronounsshe/her
115written posts
mintieeearned bits
offlinecurrently
mintiee
mintiee Avatar
peach Avatar
dreams Avatar
The way that I would aggressively throw myself at this!!!!  I remember a few years ago stumbling across a Fushigi Yuugi site, and my biggest sadness was that when I finally had the time to join a new site, it had closed. v.v It just has so much rp potential.