pronounshe/him
789written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
eevee Avatar
literally anything where the focus is quick, short posts that focus more on action / dialogue than prose :') not that the latter is bad at all. i just don't have the attention span to invest in / write long posts like i did when i was young.
join any site i'm on and thread with me i will write short posts with u

this is half /j

also if i drop a 600 word post do not think u have to match it, 600 word posts take me about 5 minutes to type and i don't consider them a monumental effort
last edit on Dec 15, 2022 2:53:42 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
pronounsThey/Them
547written posts
Ludoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ludo
Part of the Furniture
Ludo Avatar
I think it would be neat to take the concept of 'The Complex' or the backrooms and turn it into a roleplay.

SPECIFICALLY, the idea that scientists started turning portions of it into infinite liminal nightmare apartments for the rapidly worsening overpopulation problem in the normal world. Characters would all start with an assigned apartment in the complex, maybe even paired up randomly to open the doors for interesting character dynamics(this would be opt in since I wouldn't want someone to feel obligated to write with someone they didn't necessarily jive with, plotted out roommates would also be fine!)

Probably illustrated face claims because that's just how I personally jive lol

Alternatively everything above but make it a panfandom where canons no-clipped out of their universe into this place and get assigned an apartment, false memories could also happen?

There's also multi-dimensional monsters and the occasional slippage into an undeveloped portion of The Complex to contend with for spice!

Just a thought rattling around, I'd like to see more out there panfandom concepts, even if original character's only I still think it would be a fun concept to pick at
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
794written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
currently in the middle of the andor season one finale and i am desperately begging for a gritty sci-fi/fantasy/dystopian/etc. site involving the quiet beginning of a rebellion against a militaristic regime

coming soon.
pronounsshe, her
209written posts
clefairy 🌙earned bits
offlinecurrently
clefairy 🌙
clefairy 🌙 Avatar
CEL Avatar
currently in the middle of the andor season one finale and i am desperately begging for a gritty sci-fi/fantasy/dystopian/etc. site involving the quiet beginning of a rebellion against a militaristic regime

Be the change you want to see... SD, SD, sd-- //shot
aliasRelu
pronounsshe/her
154written posts
alcoveearned bits
offlinecurrently
alcove
alcove Avatar
ask not for whom the bell tolls
Ludo Avatar
I think it would be neat to take the concept of 'The Complex' or the backrooms and turn it into a roleplay.

SPECIFICALLY, the idea that scientists started turning portions of it into infinite liminal nightmare apartments for the rapidly worsening overpopulation problem in the normal world. Characters would all start with an assigned apartment in the complex, maybe even paired up randomly to open the doors for interesting character dynamics(this would be opt in since I wouldn't want someone to feel obligated to write with someone they didn't necessarily jive with, plotted out roommates would also be fine!)

Probably illustrated face claims because that's just how I personally jive lol

Alternatively everything above but make it a panfandom where canons no-clipped out of their universe into this place and get assigned an apartment, false memories could also happen?

There's also multi-dimensional monsters and the occasional slippage into an undeveloped portion of The Complex to contend with for spice!

Just a thought rattling around, I'd like to see more out there panfandom concepts, even if original character's only I still think it would be a fun concept to pick at

I'm a sucker for SCP backrooms lore and would fucking love this. The idea of making a panfandom in this setting is so unique and ingenious I would absolutely love to join a site like this
aliasphimbolina
pronounsfeminine
569written posts
PHIMBOearned bits
offlinecurrently
PHIMBO
Part of the Furniture
PHIMBO Avatar
So, too, is Death possessed of infinite strategies and a gaunt nature.
league of extraordinary gaslamps

- gothic horror in a 19th... early 20th century
- an alt history where magic exists openly
- some steampunkish elements bc who doesnt want to go to work on a zeppelin
- bonus points if there are 'daemons' ala his dark materials

u kno what i mean

(but also - still holding out for a noir city ala gotham)
pronounsking
85written posts
kaeearned bits
onlinecurrently
kae
kae Avatar
au gotham city rp.

everyone is a civilian, criminal, or vigilante.

batman + joker + major gotham ppl are just event npcs to assist in driving a story.

2022 has been the year of kings, queens, and knights.

i demand 2023 to be the return of our overworked/underpaid doctors, teachers, and police officers.
pronounsany
297written posts
flareearned bits
offlinecurrently
flare
flare Avatar
rp is supposed to be fun, remember
thirding au gotham. give me modern-ish day heroes and villains and civs, magical realism, connections within same city and whatnot. the vibes though. give me convenience of _some_ technology after months of suffering from lack of it.
aliasnightbloom, bloom
pronounsShe/Her
698written posts
peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
Kuroya Avatar
i beg into the void for a pokemon panfandom, so i can scratch this itch before i make questionable choices

pokemon panfandom? as in, genshin peeps and like, cloud strife having pokemon teams?

because that does sound pretty neat!
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,358written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
peach Avatar
Kuroya Avatar
i beg into the void for a pokemon panfandom, so i can scratch this itch before i make questionable choices
pokemon panfandom? as in, genshin peeps and like, cloud strife having pokemon teams?

because that does sound pretty neat!

sort of? the original idea was basically "usual isekai-style panfandom premise but it's a pokemon-oriented setting instead of the normal original fantasy setting" tbh

(the reason i say pokemon-oriented as opposed to flat-out pokemon is just my personal preference for a pokemon rp experience that's not the typical trainer-oriented stuff with catching a whole bunch of pokemon to train up to beat up other trainers a la the main games, but that's a whole other topic that i don't need to get into tbh)
last edit on Dec 20, 2022 2:46:12 GMT by Kuroya

pronounsshe/any
57written posts
goldieearned bits
offlinecurrently
goldie
goldie Avatar
faster pussycat! kill kill!
kae Avatar
au gotham city rp.

everyone is a civilian, criminal, or vigilante.

batman + joker + major gotham ppl are just event npcs to assist in driving a story.

2022 has been the year of kings, queens, and knights.

i demand 2023 to be the return of our overworked/underpaid doctors, teachers, and police officers.
still living and loving and laughing for this