Sites You Want To See

aliasAsu
pronounsshe/her/hers
432written posts
Asuearned bits
offlinecurrently
Asu
Asu Avatar
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
A secret societies faction AU with shadow governments and cryptids. Gimme an Inside Job AU! Cognito Inc, Illuminati, reptoids, Atlanteans, scary dorito people!!
aliasfel
pronounsthey/them
59written posts
pardofelisearned bits
offlinecurrently
pardofelis
pardofelis Avatar
on all levels except physical, i am a housecat
either a modern au genshin impact site or a genshin site which allows canons to be played (or at least canon face claims to be used for ocs) - preferably au to the actual plot so things don't have to be changed when new things come out that alter 'canon'

i've thrown around the idea of a genshin site that's also sort of panfandom and allows for other characters to arrive in teyvat similarly to the traveler, but that idea seemed too complex and confusing for my tired brain to logic out, plus i struggle to code
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,358written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
onlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
pardofelis Avatar
either a modern au genshin impact site or a genshin site which allows canons to be played (or at least canon face claims to be used for ocs) - preferably au to the actual plot so things don't have to be changed when new things come out that alter 'canon'

i've thrown around the idea of a genshin site that's also sort of panfandom and allows for other characters to arrive in teyvat similarly to the traveler, but that idea seemed too complex and confusing for my tired brain to logic out, plus i struggle to code

watch me beg for the canon-divergent genshin site that allows canons despite knowing what an immediate hot mess that would become, just because i think it would be cool to see how people took the plots of each region without the traveler existing tbh

but also like. maybe it's also just me, but i just generally think fandom-based sites that are panfandom with the premise of "okay you can play naruto here but you have to adapt him as if he's always been here (as opposed to suddenly waking up here one day instead of being in ninja village)" are a cool concept that people sleep on

aliasantiviral
pronounsHe/Him
243written posts
Beetleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Beetle
Beetle Avatar
One Piece site centered around one island. Look, I get it. It's fun to be a pirate, and travel, and have your character search for the one piece, but it's just too big a scope for a roleplay to be wholly feasible. You could still get that pirate sailing the seven seas vibe by having missions revolve around trips to seek out treasure and all that.

Solar Waltz, an 18+ panfandom set in NYC
pronounsHe/Him
13written posts
Amondraskearned bits
offlinecurrently
Amondrask
Amondrask Avatar
Art is a comm by Matias Juarez | https://x.com/matthewyeez
A Gundam: Witch From Mercury site. It ticks a lot of boxes for RP, I'm surprised nobody has capitalised on the popularity yet! Academy setting, multiple external factions and school houses, slice of life aspects blended with the horrors of political manipulation, looming war, the ethics of technology, human-machine interface...Tons of powerful hooks!
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
digimon "humans trapped in the digital world and gotta survive while unfurling a greater plot, season 1 vibes" rp. I'm nostalgic af for that kinda thing.
pronounshe, him
561written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
A site where AI reads your posts and tries to figure out the setting of the thread so that it can join in and respond with little background details about what is going on around the characters in the thread. For example if we write that we are at a cafe it might generate a post about a waiter coming to ask us what we want to eat.

Someone pitch this to AI devs, I’m sure they’ll jump at the opportunity to make tens of dollars.
aliascog, nina
pronounsshe/her
28written posts
cognizantearned bits
offlinecurrently
cognizant
cognizant Avatar
Nothing but a stray Toontown cog.
Sites that actually celebrate and reward high activity and posting more than once a month or like once every two weeks!
last edit on Jan 18, 2023 16:25:39 GMT by cognizant
12written posts
rayasearned bits
offlinecurrently
rayas
rayas Avatar
cognizant Avatar
Sites that actually celebrate and reward high activity and posting more than once a month or like once every two weeks!

Seems like a lot of work for staff to have to keep up with weekly posting rewards, rewards that I feel would get old very quick for most members. 
last edit on Jan 18, 2023 18:51:41 GMT by rayas
aliascog, nina
pronounsshe/her
28written posts
cognizantearned bits
offlinecurrently
cognizant
cognizant Avatar
Nothing but a stray Toontown cog.
rayas Avatar
cognizant Avatar

Seems like a lot of work for staff to have to keep up with weekly posting rewards, rewards that I feel would get old very quick for most members. 

I've seen sites run by a single staff member that could easily do this but allow me to specify since I fear people may not get what I mean:
Sites that celebrate activity over simply making activity checks (small awards, maybe bonus gold on site or something or little badges for activity I don't mean they have to do weekly awards they present on the week end). Too many sites have members sitting on their laurels posting once every two weeks to barely make activity checks that are lenient as all heck in a society that hordes faceclaims when allowed but that's just me and that's what I want to see!
aliasInez
pronounsShe/Her
100written posts
Inezearned bits
offlinecurrently
Inez
Inez Avatar
Add me on Discord: Ikutama
Asu Avatar
A secret societies faction AU with shadow governments and cryptids. Gimme an Inside Job AU! Cognito Inc, Illuminati, reptoids, Atlanteans, scary dorito people!!
I know a friend who had this idea, would anyone actually be interested in actually trying to make one of these? ((if not my friend always has their discord open for smaller rps like these))'

FOR ME:
I want to see a  Monster Prom type site. Nothing big, just a bunch of fun shenanigans and dialogue amongst friends. But sign me up for the Inside Job type thing for all them sweet Cryptids
last edit on Jan 19, 2023 16:37:08 GMT by Inez
Ιͺ ᴀᴍ α΄€Ι΄ ᴀᴅᴍΙͺΙ΄ ᴏɴ

α΄€ Κœα΄€α΄…α΄‡κœ±-ΙͺɴꜱᴘΙͺʀᴇᴅ ɒʀᴇᴇᴋ α΄Κα΄›Κœα΄ΚŸα΄Ι’Κ Κ€α΄˜ κœ°α΄Κ€α΄œα΄
ʟꜰ κœ±α΄›α΄€κœ°κœ° ᴛᴇᴀᴍ, α΄€α΄…α΄… ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ α΄…Ιͺκœ±α΄„α΄Κ€α΄…
aliaswitch
pronounsShe/Her
51written posts
witching hourearned bits
offlinecurrently
witching hour
witching hour Avatar
tenebrae Avatar
digimon "humans trapped in the digital world and gotta survive while unfurling a greater plot, season 1 vibes" rp. I'm nostalgic af for that kinda thing.
I would fuck for a digimon rp. /// also a cyberpunk futuristic gang war site, i'm tired of the medieval settings/feudal japan sites that have been coming up, lemme use a machine gun instead of a sword.