porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge
witching hour Avatar
tenebrae Avatar
digimon "humans trapped in the digital world and gotta survive while unfurling a greater plot, season 1 vibes" rp. I'm nostalgic af for that kinda thing.
I would fuck for a digimon rp. /// also a cyberpunk futuristic gang war site, i'm tired of the medieval settings/feudal japan sites that have been coming up, lemme use a machine gun instead of a sword.

+2 for cyberpunk esp. if it's cyberpunk 2077. i just want to be a gal in night city.
pronounsThey/Them
547written posts
Ludoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ludo
Part of the Furniture
Ludo Avatar
A warrior cats roleplay where I'm allowed to draw my characters u_u please cats are one thing I know how to draw REALLY WELL y'all are sleeping on the absolutely batshit insane amount of artistic talent in the fandom! Think of the animatics about the on-site cat drama that could happen!
Elemental Enthusiast
aliasMari
pronounsthey/she
982written posts
Mariearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mari
Part of the Furniture
Mari Avatar
eternally tired
Ludo Avatar
A warrior cats roleplay where I'm allowed to draw my characters u_u please cats are one thing I know how to draw REALLY WELL y'all are sleeping on the absolutely batshit insane amount of artistic talent in the fandom! Think of the animatics about the on-site cat drama that could happen!

I was on a WCRP site that allowed this (alongside using cat photos for graphics), it was so cool to see everyone's art <3

the site is still around, but A. it seems very close to dying and B. it's in Dutch, so sadly I don't think it's worth linking. Also, I haven't been active on there for a good while...

Also, I would love to see either an Aether Eternius inspired RP site (which won't happen unless I make it myself 😭) or a panfan type of thing with lax/no activity requirements where I can play my Aether Eternius OCs without having to make a canon character from something first because I don't consume a whole lot of media and always get super anxious about playing canons "right" or "wrong"
last edit on Feb 3, 2023 14:24:13 GMT by Mari
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
gimmie a sci-fi vrmmorpg rp. i'm tired of fantasy ones. they've been done to death. it's time to look forward! THE FUTURE IS NOW OLD MAN!
aliasjeanie
pronounsshe/her
1written post
auntie jeanearned bits
offlinecurrently
auntie jean
auntie jean Avatar
watch the babysitter, it's funny af
the sports anime community needs some love. canons mixed with ocs. i wanna see the casts of haikyuu!!, kuroko no basket, and daiya no ace duking it out in front of the 7-eleven parking lot cause someone bought the last 140 yen red salmon onigiri.
256written posts
The Lawearned bits
offlinecurrently
The Law
The Law Avatar
Something post-post-apocalypse, cause it's a criminally underutilised genre/setting, IMO. Sure, playing the struggles of humanity clawing its way out of the ashes of the old world has its fun moments, but therein lies the question of "and then what?"

Equally interesting to me is what kind of world lies in store once the dust (eventually) settles. I.e. When the descendants of the survivors move on from picking through the bones of old world cities, to having reestablished some semblance of a functioning civilisation.

Ergo, give us something like Fallout 2 or New Vegas, where we can see some semblance of civilisation returning, rather than the "scavenger world" aesthetics and themes of Fallout 3.
last edit on Feb 8, 2023 0:34:01 GMT by The Law

A multi-anime shared universe high school RP, est. 2016! In the process of restructuring and rebooting! Estimated re-opening date: End 2024 to Q1 2025