aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
231written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
「我等の天下だ 神など要らない。」
probably could have been in quick interest checks since i'm already messing around coding potential things relating to it, but a semi-sandbox-ish runeterra rp (yeah im still on my old bs) where you... basically... just have the main regions in noxus/demacia/ionia/shurima/targon(? idk what's going on at targon recently ngl)/piltover/zaun etc (smaller regions can just have its own big forum or smt) and you just.... play there. maybe each region has a main event or three that's occurring to give your characters a goal/target.

basically my thoughts on runeterra is that runeterra is //way// too big for a regular rp unless you zone in on a particular region (like noxus) so leaving it largely up to the member base might be the wave. idk. if people genuinely wanted to discuss it though just yell at me and i'll spitball in your general direction
pronounshe/him
789written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
hanny Avatar
probably could have been in quick interest checks since i'm already messing around coding potential things relating to it, but a semi-sandbox-ish runeterra rp (yeah im still on my old bs) where you... basically... just have the main regions in noxus/demacia/ionia/shurima/targon(? idk what's going on at targon recently ngl)/piltover/zaun etc (smaller regions can just have its own big forum or smt) and you just.... play there. maybe each region has a main event or three that's occurring to give your characters a goal/target.

basically my thoughts on runeterra is that runeterra is //way// too big for a regular rp unless you zone in on a particular region (like noxus) so leaving it largely up to the member base might be the wave. idk. if people genuinely wanted to discuss it though just yell at me and i'll spitball in your general direction
as i've said about every interest check related to this, i'm largely only interested if canons are in play and if people want to play with those specific canons that I'm interested in. i will play with OCs, and might even put up connected want ads to fill roles with OCs, but I am not interested in a runeterra RP with a bunch of disconnected OCs, and I'm definitely not interested if it's OC-only or no one wants to play canons. If it's OC-only I'll just continue to wait for the MMO for RP.
last edit on Feb 12, 2023 18:00:44 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
pronounshe/him
33written posts
crunchearned bits
offlinecurrently
crunch
crunch Avatar
was already said a few pages back but i will reiterate; some muhfuggin nobledark fantasy. castlevania, dark souls, berserk, darkest dungeon, warhammer fantasy, you name it. weary and tired heroes clinging to scraps of hope in a dying world, and all the crushing pressure that comes with it.

been playing a lot of elden ring recently and i thought it'd be a cool if in such a site, all the PCs are some kind of accursed class of people like the tarnished are in elden ring, or the undead are in dark souls. whoever they are, wherever they came from before the HAPPENING, they share a common struggle, just to promote some kind of camaraderie between PCs against the world without them needing to know each other.

aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
231written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
「我等の天下だ 神など要らない。」
illidan main Avatar
hanny Avatar

as i've said about every interest check related to this, i'm largely only interested if canons are in play and if people want to play with those specific canons that I'm interested in. i will play with OCs, and might even put up connected want ads to fill roles with OCs, but I am not interested in a runeterra RP with a bunch of disconnected OCs, and I'm definitely not interested if it's OC-only or no one wants to play canons. If it's OC-only I'll just continue to wait for the MMO for RP.

mm yeah. I honestly hadn't thought that far ahead and was just spitballing since I'm messing around with codes relating to it, but canons would also be playable for those who want to play them. it's generally just hard to balance runeterra in general because of how large it is LMFAO 
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
old school/part 1 naruto rp non-canon naruto rp. or just a new non-stat, naruto rp. I'm craving for one SO BAD!
last edit on Feb 13, 2023 1:05:03 GMT by tenebrae
the chalk prince
aliasyuan
pronounsthey / them
976written posts
yuanearned bits
offlinecurrently
yuan
Part of the Furniture
yuan Avatar
existential execution is just a fluke in evolution.
still desperate to see a panfan that takes an approach on the whole, like, congrats! you died and got reincarnated into a new and modern world. congrats! all your friends and enemies died and were also reincarnated into that same new and modern world. you have no memories of your past life, but can uncover them (and your former abilities) by progression in the story. perhaps points to purchase memory slots?

i think it's a nice way to do a panfan which isn't the same isekai spiel. don't get me wrong, i love a good isekai, but i want to see characters in modern settings - without the burden of their original canon. 

all of this to say i've been thinking on it WAY too hard lately. literally if anyone does this idea, know that i will HOP onto your site so quickly.

(actually if anyone needs help i can possibly offer some ideas and what not... i may even be willing to help code stuff! :eyes: )
last edit on Feb 13, 2023 12:19:15 GMT by yuan
aliasFrosty
pronouns*shrugs*
177written posts
«Fr¤§t¥»earned bits
offlinecurrently
«Fr¤§t¥»
«Fr¤§t¥» Avatar
On my Devil May Cry shtick again
I don't have the time to dedicate for running this but; would love a final fantasy panfandom with all the characters. Like dissidia final fantasy.

BUT there's a major, hard core twist. It's wreck-it ralph inspired. In other words the characters all know they're playing a role in a video game and in their "world" outside of their games they can all live and interact with people outside of their typical 'jobs/roles'
the waking storm
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
something disney dreamlight valley inspired. like a cozy/casual disney-themed animal crossing, i guess?

or just give me a twisted wonderland rp.
last edit on Feb 19, 2023 16:15:34 GMT by tenebrae
the waking storm
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i'm gonna go full niche with something that me and probably only me will enjoy: a sonic adventure rp. but with only ocs. maybe set hundreds of years after canon. stat-optional. fc optional. and an excuse to create a fun/relaxing/creative story where we can live our dreams playing our edgy (or wholesome) sonic ocs.
last edit on Feb 22, 2023 18:54:43 GMT by tenebrae
aliasfel
pronounsthey/them
59written posts
pardofelisearned bits
offlinecurrently
pardofelis
pardofelis Avatar
on all levels except physical, i am a housecat
not animanga exclusive but i’ve always loved the idea of a quiet and peaceful apocalypse. not necessarily threatless, but like the end of civilization - no zombies, no horrible wastelands. maybe the power still kind of works. plants have overtaken things and everything is kind of quiet, mostly peaceful besides figuring out where to get food etc. like, end of the world but life sort of goes on, just with far less people.