aliasyuan
pronounsthey / them
976written posts
yuanearned bits
offlinecurrently
yuan
Part of the Furniture
yuan Avatar
existential execution is just a fluke in evolution.
entirely obscure and something i'd have to create myself but an entire site based on the starset albums divisions and horizons. specifically divisions, tbh.

a dystopian futuristic surveillance state society struggling due to their gross misuse of technology. :plead: :pray:
last edit on Apr 6, 2023 2:23:32 GMT by yuan
pronounsDOLLAR / DINERO
106written posts
KOJIearned bits
offlinecurrently
KOJI
KOJI Avatar
virtual angel
dijit.exe Avatar
I wonder wtf a chainsaw man rp site would look like. sounds like it would be a nightmare to sort out but hella based to write in.

If anyone is up to help mod this… i have ideas :eyes:
last edit on Apr 6, 2023 3:07:31 GMT by KOJI
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
794written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
maybe im just coming out of the high of a vn i just read — but a rich university (or even a high school? or a small town?) full of secrets, scandal, and mystery (nothing paranormal, just gritty) would be chill. i wanna be a teen/young adult detective investigating the homecoming queen’s murder.
last edit on Apr 6, 2023 10:09:36 GMT by CEL

coming soon.
aliasInez
pronounsShe/Her
100written posts
Inezearned bits
offlinecurrently
Inez
Inez Avatar
Add me on Discord: Ikutama
Not sure why but I had the muse for like a DragonBall site (or something like One Piece or etc) not just for the love of the fandom but just to get out all those over the top, broken ideas and just go all out crazy in a setting all for the all out crazy.

But that may just be my past experiences in other animanga sites where we have to see all the OP people and tone them down or just say No all the times.
last edit on Apr 7, 2023 13:23:19 GMT by Inez
ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ ᴏɴ

ᴀ ʜᴀᴅᴇꜱ-ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʀᴇᴇᴋ ᴍʏᴛʜᴏʟᴏɢʏ ʀᴘ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ
ʟꜰ ꜱᴛᴀꜰꜰ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ, ᴀᴅᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ
pronounsshe/her
89written posts
plumearned bits
offlinecurrently
plum
plum Avatar
and i'm infinitely falling
i know this one is kind of simple and it could be my craving for something easy and chill but give me a slice of life. your typical small-town rp (you know the good ol' harvest moon/story of seasons, etc type of place) where everyone knows everyone unless they're not from the town and where you can have cute seasonal events. (zzz)
pronounshe/him
907written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
plum Avatar
i know this one is kind of simple and it could be my craving for something easy and chill but give me a slice of life. your typical small-town rp (you know the good ol' harvest moon/story of seasons, etc type of place) where everyone knows everyone unless they're not from the town and where you can have cute seasonal events. (zzz)

just a lil bit longer boo, hold on to ya butt
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
567written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
A site based on the movie Kill Boksoon.

–– A world where contract killing is a thriving industry, underground companies of established assassins all must follow three rules.
1. Thou must not kill minors.
2. Thou must only take on sanctioned shows from your company.
3. Thou must always attempt to take on sanctioned shows assigned to you from your company.
last edit on Apr 8, 2023 15:40:17 GMT by ninelie

hover + icon by 旳---
aliasnightbloom, bloom
pronounsShe/Her
698written posts
peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
I'm itching to make a Zelda site... either reopen/remake the one I had back in the day that was AU Skyward Sword... Or make one based in a steam-powered (not entirely steampunk) setting based loosely on Spirit Tracks... I just want a cute Zelda setting with trains, okay? LOL
the chalk prince
aliasyuan
pronounsthey / them
976written posts
yuanearned bits
offlinecurrently
yuan
Part of the Furniture
yuan Avatar
existential execution is just a fluke in evolution.
peach Avatar
I'm itching to make a Zelda site... either reopen/remake the one I had back in the day that was AU Skyward Sword... Or make one based in a steam-powered (not entirely steampunk) setting based loosely on Spirit Tracks... I just want a cute Zelda setting with trains, okay? LOL
AU skyward sword u say...? eyes
aliasnightbloom, bloom
pronounsShe/Her
698written posts
peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
yuan Avatar
peach Avatar
AU skyward sword u say...? eyes

Yes! Basically take the roles of the game and make them OC's. :) Like a retelling. I had a plot in mind and such, and it might work with a smaller group since... there are limited roles. OR just a slice of life within the academy, riding birbs and whatnot! hehe.
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
805written posts
profit of doomearned bits
offlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
dijit.exe Avatar
I wonder wtf a chainsaw man rp site would look like. sounds like it would be a nightmare to sort out but hella based to write in.

i could see it working, tbh? but i would deeeeeeeef want it to stay in the timeframe of the 90s, just for the added spice. i think it makes it more fun.
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
animanga "inside job" (with a dash of chainsaw man or harry potter or men in black ig?). government handlers work with supernatural beings to keep the peace in society. the local florist is secretly a forest nymph. while the cute office intern who visits her on sundays is her handler. that one college student working the graveyard shift at denny's is a freshly turned vampire trying to get a medical degree while battling bloodthirst. lizard people rule like 80% of the world. atlantis is real (and their complete assholes). social media is a psyop run by the organization that runs the government. the moon landing was faked (kinda). magic exists. college debt is still a thing. and santa claus still won't get you that ps5 you want because he doesn't exist. like, pls, i need to heal my wounded heart about inside job being canceled. ;w;
last edit on Apr 9, 2023 23:44:41 GMT by tenebrae
aliasAsu
pronounsshe/her/hers
432written posts
Asuearned bits
offlinecurrently
Asu
Asu Avatar
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
tenebrae Avatar
animanga "inside job" (with a dash of chainsaw man or harry potter or men in black ig?). government handlers work with supernatural beings to keep the peace in society. the local florist is secretly a forest nymph. while the cute office intern who visits her on sundays is her handler. that one college student working the graveyard shift at denny's is a freshly turned vampire trying to get a medical degree while battling bloodthirst. lizard people rule like 80% of the world. atlantis is real (and their complete assholes). social media is a psyop run by the organization that runs the government. the moon landing was faked (kinda). magic exists. college debt is still a thing. and santa claus still won't get you that ps5 you want because he doesn't exist. like, pls, i need to heal my wounded heart about inside job being canceled. ;w;
my heart still aches for inside job, i would love all of this
aliasflem
pronounshe/him
12written posts
flemearned bits
offlinecurrently
flem
flem Avatar
a mecha site but rather than being modern or futuristic its set in either a fantasy or historic setting. on the fantasy side it would be neat to see something where the mechs are made to resemble marionettes (in my mind i'm imagining something like the maguu kenki from genshin). from the historic perspective it'd be cool to see something similar to sakura wars, which for those unfamiliar with the series is set during the taisho era with steampunk mechs. but i'd also gladly take your run of the mill mech site too. i just love mecha man.