pronounsShe/They
148written posts
Aerieearned bits
offlinecurrently
Aerie
Aerie Avatar
sometimes we ball, sometimes we fall.
profit of doom Avatar
survival horror as a rp genre is niche unfortunately. i yearn for it the way widows stand forlornly on the walk and wait for their husbands to return from sea
agreed, and the site/community was really small but it worked. really only need a core group to keep it going in a world like that

(continues dropping hints to potential site-makers)
last edit on Dec 31, 2023 18:15:01 GMT by Aerie
hover by teya & icon by あじゅじ
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
802written posts
profit of doomearned bits
onlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
Aerie Avatar
profit of doom Avatar
survival horror as a rp genre is niche unfortunately. i yearn for it the way widows stand forlornly on the walk and wait for their husbands to return from sea
agreed, and the site/community was really small but it worked. really only need a core group to keep it going in a world like that

literally cough cough wink nudge
etch o' sketch
aliasecchi
pronounsshe/they
154written posts
yung ecchiearned bits
offlinecurrently
yung ecchi
yung ecchi Avatar
you and i are gonna live forever.
porsef Avatar
craving another jujutsu kaisen site so bad

shit was so fun (:))

This post gave me whiplash because why was Tenkai the last server that I had the most emotionally heartwrenching rp ever conceived by mortal man.

I need that back, man. Whew.

last edit on Dec 31, 2023 19:41:54 GMT by yung ecchi
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
Aerie Avatar
profit of doom Avatar

i played my first survival horror videogame, recently ("once human") and you don't know how much i need this in my life. :'(((

*desperate grabby hands*
aliasmany - just ask!
pronounsShe/They
212written posts
eulalieearned bits
offlinecurrently
eulalie
eulalie Avatar
Let the mighty be humbled.
Even though I know one ran a while back, a mabinogi site would be awesome. But that's me saying this as I am nostolgia playing it right now (and... it's getting updated to UE5 at some point too lol).
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
i'm obsessed with the idea of a monster hunter site. i played a few games as a kid/teen but otherwise have no other experience, so i dunno how it would work conceptually. but i know i NEED ONE.
aliasnightbloom, bloom
pronounsShe/Her
698written posts
peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
tenebrae Avatar
i'm obsessed with the idea of a monster hunter site. i played a few games as a kid/teen but otherwise have no other experience, so i dunno how it would work conceptually. but i know i NEED ONE.

This has been one of my wants FOREVER. especially with the new game coming next year...
pronounsthey/him
67written posts
gmotearned bits
offlinecurrently
gmot
gmot Avatar
lofi beat here
peach Avatar
tenebrae Avatar
This has been one of my wants FOREVER. especially with the new game coming next year...
i think id enjoy a rp more than the actual games, tho i did really like the one on the ps4 haha
pronounsThey/Them
547written posts
Ludoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ludo
Part of the Furniture
Ludo Avatar
gemini Avatar
Boarderlands movie is coming. Who’s gonna make a site 👀
PLEASE PLEASE, I've wanted a Borderlands site so bad, the only thing that's stopped me from doing it myself is not knowing how to approach it since there's so many good canon points to set it around, like, there's that seven year gap between borderlands 2 and 3 that could be fun, or sometime during the corporate wars, that gap between the first and second game when handsome jack is coming into power...Something entirely canon divergent just set in the world?

If I wasn't so indecisive I would absolutely do it myself LMFAOOO Borderlands is my favorite game series legit
40written posts
mythearned bits
offlinecurrently
myth
myth Avatar
Inez Avatar
porsef Avatar
world of... warcraft?

or just warcraft in general. something that maybe goes off the games but branches in a different direction.

the setting is really my hyperfixation rn.
I'd be so down and not just because I need a break from grinding in WoW itself

Same lol.

Typical fantasy rp set in the Warcraft universe sounds fun. Members can be either Alliance or Horde. And there are plenty of races/classes to pick from.