100written posts
Inezearned bits
offlinecurrently
Inez
Inez Avatar
Add me on Discord: Ikutama
porsef Avatar
world of... warcraft?

or just warcraft in general. something that maybe goes off the games but branches in a different direction.

the setting is really my hyperfixation rn.
I'd be so down and not just because I need a break from grinding in WoW itself
ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ ᴏɴ

ᴀ ʜᴀᴅᴇꜱ-ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʀᴇᴇᴋ ᴍʏᴛʜᴏʟᴏɢʏ ʀᴘ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ
ʟꜰ ꜱᴛᴀꜰꜰ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ, ᴀᴅᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ
29written posts
geminiearned bits
offlinecurrently
gemini
gemini Avatar
porsef Avatar
world of... warcraft?

or just warcraft in general. something that maybe goes off the games but branches in a different direction.

the setting is really my hyperfixation rn.
I’d love to see the Burning Crusade or Wraith of the Litch King play out on a forum site or even AU world with similar settings and general lore. Recently got back into Woltk servers and been slipping back into teenage hyper fixation on it. 
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
566written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
Bridgerton, but maybe set in a fictional world/country.

With the site's equivalent of Lady Whistledown and her gossip being the crux of site plots and characters' threads contributing to her next column.

hover + icon by 旳---
aliasirene
pronounsshe/hers
100written posts
ireneearned bits
offlinecurrently
irene
irene Avatar
you want it darker, we kill the flame
ninelie Avatar
Bridgerton, but maybe set in a fictional world/country.

With the site's equivalent of Lady Whistledown and her gossip being the crux of site plots and characters' threads contributing to her next column.

PLS as we all fight over who gets to be the diamond of the season and as we all make bids on dukes.
pronounshe/him
789written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
systemless pokemon RP where u can play as a pokemon in a 1900s world.

don't really want mystery dungeon. don't even really want adventure in the RP at all (unless it's the 20s RP and it's gangster/bootlegging stuff). I want roaring 20s Unova where I can play a flapper Meloetta, or a 90s big city RP where I can be a lesbian Urshifu married to Rillaboom.

I'd be ok if the characters are shifters or humanized somehow, tbh, but that's the idea.
last edit on Dec 14, 2023 17:48:31 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
aliaslovelorn, ll, lorn
pronounsshe/her
129written posts
lovelornearned bits
offlinecurrently
lovelorn
lovelorn Avatar
you carry the aura of the stars
(everyone booing and throwing tomatoes) listen i know everyone in the animanga rpc is too old or outgrew it or whatever but i really need a highschool rp where i can rp some super chuuni perfectionist sports anime protag
last edit on Dec 15, 2023 22:59:52 GMT by lovelorn
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
i know this sounds weird and even crazy if left unchecked, but: a animanga/game pandfandom site where players can rp AU versions of canons. Like "what-ifs" or popular alternate universe fanon ideas. like, in universe they're incomplete/imperfect clones of canons copied by some idk, a machine god? trying to mimic heroes and villains from the multiverse for some reason. but failed to recreate them all perfectly. idk, it's been nagging my brain for weeks now and i can't unlodge it lol
last edit on Dec 15, 2023 23:44:53 GMT by tenebrae
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,533written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
ditto become human Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
tenebrae Avatar
i know this sounds weird and even crazy if left unchecked, but: a animanga/game pandfandom site where players can rp AU versions of canons. Like "what-ifs" or popular alternate universe fanon ideas. like, in universe they're incomplete/imperfect clones of canons copied by some idk, a machine god? trying to mimic heroes and villains from the multiverse for some reason. but failed to recreate them all perfectly. idk, it's been nagging my brain for weeks now and i can't unlodge it lol

not a what if but the mimicking part was one of the panfan concepts i had (and worked on for 2%) - about androids called prosopos units who were created to mimic canon characters, essentially with the aim to become them. The units know they are androids but they live and even think as though they are the canon. The goal is to fully learn to become them, so after evaluation, the units are put in the same setting to spend time together. This group in particular are “special” and some would normally be considered defective as they are units who have shown “extrapolation” aka character growth- as mimicking isnt the real ideal but fully becoming a sentient person capable of growth.

I thought it was too niched so i didnt push through it but i do still liked that idea… of course i’m saying its summary bc i have confidence i wont be running another site 😌

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
eco-centric post-apoc inspired by various media. strange otherworldly creatures, survival, magic, guns, and humanity slowly eeking out a living in a beautiful formerly modern world. now overrun by nature, the consequences of humanity's hubris, and the supernatural.

with themes of building a new future while still suffering from past mistakes.

ghibli slathered with a gracious helping of nier and nier automata. a bit of resident evil and TLOU and Stray. a cocktail of whimsy, war, repeated cycles, tragedy, and hope.

idk, it sounds cool in my head lol.
last edit on Dec 28, 2023 22:55:46 GMT by tenebrae
aliasAerie, badmin, insert profanity
pronounsShe/They
148written posts
Aerieearned bits
offlinecurrently
Aerie
Aerie Avatar
sometimes we ball, sometimes we fall.
some of my favorite threads of all time are from a zombie apoc rp a few years back and i've been wanting to see another one pop up again, but another year goes by, and no zombies

:(
hover by teya & icon by あじゅじ
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
802written posts
profit of doomearned bits
offlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
Aerie Avatar
some of my favorite threads of all time are from a zombie apoc rp a few years back and i've been wanting to see another one pop up again, but another year goes by, and no zombies

:(

survival horror as a rp genre is niche unfortunately. i yearn for it the way widows stand forlornly on the walk and wait for their husbands to return from sea