NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
pharaoh leap Avatar
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
Just standard icon size, please! 100x100~ and if there are any super pretty fanarts that ~speak~ to you, I wouldn't mind 150x150 or 200x200 for a bit more quality!
Oh! I'm sorry, I meant to ask - so both Melon and I usually have big images in addition to the 100x100 icons for people to use as their big avatars. I always add 250x350 images personally, but Melon does a couple different sizes, so we wanted to know if there was any particular size of those big avatars that you'd like specifically? 8O Like 200x300, 250x400, anything like that.

250x400 and 220x370 would be nice to have some in o: thank you!

coming soon.
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,500written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Asu Avatar
If you're still taking requests, I'd like some icons of Thoma from Genshin!

Thank you so much for making these icons— I'm always so impressed ;w;;

On it! Like Nightbloom, if you have any preferred big avatar dimensions (200x300, 250x350, et cetera), let us know and we'll throw some in there as well!
aliasAsu
pronounsshe/her/hers
384written posts
Asuearned bits
offlinecurrently
Asu
Asu Avatar
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
pharaoh leap Avatar
Asu Avatar
If you're still taking requests, I'd like some icons of Thoma from Genshin!

Thank you so much for making these icons— I'm always so impressed ;w;;
On it! Like Nightbloom, if you have any preferred big avatar dimensions (200x300, 250x350, et cetera), let us know and we'll throw some in there as well!
Aaa thank you so much! 240x400 if possible, and looking forward to it!
frog on the floor
pronounsany
1,500written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lppromised"]
[attr="class","lppromised1"]
[attr="class","lppromised2"]

[attr="class","lppromisedhgimg"]

[attr="class","lppromisedhgname"]NEW BATCHraiden shogun

[attr="class","lppromisedblurb"]
request by [break]
series genshin impact[break]
album size 111 icons + 3 250x350 avatars, 3 250x400, 3 220x370[break]
created by

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700,800][googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700]
[newclass=.lppromised]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:380px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromised1]padding:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromised2]padding:25px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#5f5f5f;text-align:justify;font:11px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedblurb]padding-bottom:30px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedblurb b]color:#111111;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedhgimg]float:right;margin:0px 0px -120px -120px;height:100px;padding:8px;border:solid 2px #eeeeee;border-radius:100%;height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedhgimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedhgname]font:bold 35px Roboto Condensed;line-height:30px;text-transform:lowercase;color:#111111;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:10px;border-bottom:solid 5px #eeeeee;color:#111111;display:inline-block;margin-bottom:15px;letter-spacing:-.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedhgname b]color:#cccccc;line-height:30px;display:block;[/newclass][break][break]
, yours are on the way (and should take less time, I'm so sorry to the both of you).

Melon and I may need to switch image host from Imgbb coming up here soon, for anyone keeping an eye on the directory. Such an overhaul would mostly be on our end and shouldn't affect peoples' ability to access the icons during or after, but this is just sort of a heads-up. ;u;b

last edit on May 13, 2022 21:02:00 GMT by pharaoh leap
pronounsAny
529written posts
offlinecurrently
𝐹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁
Part of the Furniture
𝐹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 Avatar
Hello! I’m not sure if you’re still okay with requests, what with you probably being busy and all, but you guys do quite the lovely work.

If you are still okay with requests though - I’d love to see some for Lumine from Genshin Impact.

Sending you all the love for your hard work! <3
“I can fix him,” says woman who is worse.
aliasAsu
pronounsshe/her/hers
384written posts
Asuearned bits
offlinecurrently
Asu
Asu Avatar
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
pharaoh leap Avatar
[nospaces]

request by [break]
created by

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700,800][googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700]
[newclass=.lppromised]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:380px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromised1]padding:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromised2]padding:25px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#5f5f5f;text-align:justify;font:11px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedblurb]padding-bottom:30px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedhgimg]float:right;margin:0px 0px -120px -120px;height:100px;padding:8px;border:solid 2px #eeeeee;border-radius:100%;height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedhgimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedhgname]font:bold 35px Roboto Condensed;line-height:30px;text-transform:lowercase;color:#111111;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:10px;border-bottom:solid 5px #eeeeee;color:#111111;display:inline-block;margin-bottom:15px;letter-spacing:-.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedhgname b]color:#cccccc;line-height:30px;display:block;[/newclass][break][break]
, yours are on the way (and should take less time, I'm so sorry to the both of you).

Melon and I may need to switch image host from Imgbb coming up here soon, for anyone keeping an eye on the directory. Such an overhaul would mostly be on our end and shouldn't affect peoples' ability to access the icons during or after, but this is just sort of a heads-up. ;u;b

Waaah no rush, still really appreciate it!
aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
662written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
pharaoh leap Avatar
[nospaces]

request by [break]
created by

Omg these are gorgeous! But for whatever reason, my laptop blocks imgbb so I can only see about 40 of the icons? T_T;; Is there a way you could rehost them somewhere, or maybe send me an zip folder of them all??

coming soon.
frog on the floor
pronounsany
1,500written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lppromisedhgname"]NEW BATCHthoma

request by [break]
album size 43 icons + 3 250x350 avatars, 3 240x400[break]
created by

, sorry about the wait, but here is the rehosted album link! Let me know if this works for you![break][break]

, Lumine is next on the docket! If you'd like any specific large avatar dimensions other than 250x350, please let me know, and I'll make some of those, as well! <3
last edit on Jun 27, 2022 20:54:24 GMT by pharaoh leap
aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
662written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
Aaaaahhh may I humbly request some more icons from either of you lovely ladies? ♥

I'd love some icons of Deedlit from Record of Lodoss War! ;w; 100x100 and a few 250x400 please! And some of Malenia from Elden Ring? Same sizes!

You two do amazing work and I appreciate you!
last edit on Jul 28, 2022 0:16:34 GMT by NIGHTBLOOM

coming soon.
aliasFrosty
pronouns*shrugs*
163written posts
«Fr¤§t¥»earned bits
offlinecurrently
«Fr¤§t¥»
«Fr¤§t¥» Avatar
On my Devil May Cry shtick again
If ya'll are still taking requests... Could it be possible to get icons for these characters?:

• Touji Fushiguro - Jujitsu Kaisen
  • Himeko Murata - Honkai Impact / Honkai Star Rail
  • Yoo Joonghyuk - Omniscient Reader's viewpoint
  • Hizuru Minakata - Summertime Render

frog on the floor
pronounsany
1,500written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lppromisedhgname"]NEW BATCHlumine

request by [break]
album size 115 icons + 5 250x350 avatars[break]
created by

[break][break]

[attr="class","lppromisedhgname"]NEW BATCHhimeko

request by [break]
series honkai star rail[break]
album size 23 icons + 10 200x400 avatars[break]
created by

... along with several other non-request batches have been added to the directory. Sorry for the long period between updates - the project is definitely not dropped, just... slow. More albums, both request and otherwise, will be added to the directory as they are made, so keep eyes peeled for more updates![break][break]

The Lumine batch took over a year, but they're finally done - so, so sorry on the wait on that, Feral. Melon made a batch of Himeko icons on her own initiative, but that conveniently happened to fill a later request by Frosty. Since all pending requests at this point were given in groups, I'll be going in first-come-first-serve order; but only completing one character request before moving onto the next requester in the batch, before looping back around. For example:

Requester #1, Character A -> Requester #2, Character A -> Requester #3, Character A -> Requester #1, Character B -> Requester #2, Character B [...]

New requests are welcome, and you may request more than a single character at a time - we just won't be adding them to the directory at the same time, is all, and it might be a while before they get to you. For a look at our current pending requests, here's a screenshot of what's on the to-do list as of posting this. o>
last edit on Feb 15, 2024 3:20:33 GMT by pharaoh leap