pronounsShe/They
707written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
been helping my dm develop his own tabletop system and we both realized that a playtest campaign for this could well be our very old ocs we were hilariously attached to during our teens, oh my god we're bringing the gang back together

i dont rlly consider my characters as characters im rlly attached to and view outside of tools for the narrative but that gang of ocs, man, i love them sm. lets GO

coming soon.
aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
140written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
on the rain-soaked veranda, a small rainbow at your feet.
when i got past like, 150 posts on a character that was the highest number ive ever reached. but it didn't mean anything until today when i reached 666 posts on her and honestly she deserves it

ashes to ashes, dust to dust
aliasmany - just ask!
pronounsShe/They
205written posts
eulalieearned bits
offlinecurrently
eulalie
eulalie Avatar
Let the mighty be humbled.
I have three days before I can post it. But CTTW going down is going to be a sad, sad day on February 9th. What a good resource that will be missed. 

man salutes cctw as it goes down
aliasdee
pronounsShe/Her
24written posts
deenaearned bits
offlinecurrently
deena
deena Avatar
eulalie Avatar
I have three days before I can post it. But CTTW going down is going to be a sad, sad day on February 9th. What a good resource that will be missed. 

man salutes cctw as it goes down

cttw played a large role in finding the friends that i still talk to this very day before i switched to animanga, so it rly sucks to see it go ))):
pronounsfeminine
383written posts
idindinearned bits
offlinecurrently
idindin
idindin Avatar
lots of drabbles in my head.. and unfinished ones in docs.. there's smtg about writing fanfics with characters i've written with but can't show them publicly because they're also not my characters...

the muse demands to be written even after sites/their writers are gone
but to be seen??? is a luxury im afraid.
Stardust in me
aliasEm, Dragon
pronounsShe/Her/Hers
773written posts
rabbitearsearned bits
offlinecurrently
rabbitears
Part of the Furniture
rabbitears Avatar
We're motivated by the stars that we're made of
You ever wanna step over the line from helping with an app to doing it for someone?

No?

Just me, then?
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/any
730written posts
sister ghoulearned bits
offlinecurrently
sister ghoul
Part of the Furniture
sister ghoul Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
sometimes i debate trying rl rp again just for some more variety but idk if i want to have that many images of ron perlman on my hard drive

aliasAsk me~
pronounsHe or They
174written posts
Wraithearned bits
offlinecurrently
Wraith
Wraith Avatar
There's hope beyond this lone abyss.
Talked to a friend about the age-old discussion regarding stories set in places that are not Earth and how thereโ€™s so many ENG words that are very specific to Earth and itโ€™s hard to eliminate them all. I learnt a few new things also, as he pointed out that even a word like โ€œcopperโ€ has very specific origins, and that cologne is named after a city, and so on!

This ended up leading to said friend making an observation about my writing โ€” not even a directed compliment, though it wasnโ€™t negative, and talking about writing + that observation + talking to a different friend about one of my RP characters pulled me out of a slump I have been tumbling towards for my RP writing. I thought I could get away with writing less as new video games have a lot of RPersโ€™ attention, and breaks are fine, but it really was more of a slump than an intentional break, unfortunately

Recognition goes a long way, huh!! I gotta remember that, especially for the sake of people I write with.
Catscape Meow!
pronounsshe / her
398written posts
Ven โ˜†earned bits
offlinecurrently
Ven โ˜†
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
Ven โ˜† Avatar
got a secret, can you keep it?
Alex: are we really going to go get a murder paper on my ass, Miss Elinor?

Lars: [cannot be reached rn, install Italian language text pack to continue]

Arashi: hey, hey, lookie my shiny new arm! MWUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Izumi: [is currently at the Lavaridge Hot Springs with her Chocobohead of a husband]

Jack: give. me. your. Wooloo.

โ€ฆyeah thatโ€™s whatโ€™s on my mind if weโ€™re talking IC!

OOC: Iโ€™m in a panic right now because I need to come up with three separate tales for this mini-event going on right now and I am MAJORLY stressing out about it, end me please
last edit on Feb 10, 2024 8:37:38 GMT by Ven โ˜†