aliasAsk me~
pronounsHe or They
176written posts
Wraithearned bits
offlinecurrently
Wraith
Wraith Avatar
There's hope beyond this lone abyss.
Dragon's Dogma 2 waiting room. I gotta finish my latest playthrough of DD /soon/ because I wanna see if they do anything fun with cross-saves

Unhappy that there doesn't seem to be physical versions for PC up yet. Likely never, huh
Catscape Meow!
aliaspor, sef, jdawg
pronounsshe | her
526written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge
Wraith Avatar
Dragon's Dogma 2 waiting room. I gotta finish my latest playthrough of DD /soon/ because I wanna see if they do anything fun with cross-saves

Unhappy that there doesn't seem to be physical versions for PC up yet. Likely never, huh

god please im sitting in this room with you, tapping my little toes. it can't come fast enough, seriously.
aliasAsk me~
pronounsHe or They
176written posts
Wraithearned bits
offlinecurrently
Wraith
Wraith Avatar
There's hope beyond this lone abyss.
porsef Avatar
Wraith Avatar

god please im sitting in this room with you, tapping my little toes. it can't come fast enough, seriously.
I'm so sad there was never a translation of Dragon's Dogma Online, and that it was never finished :sob:
But I'm just so excited to see Dragon's Dogma with the budget it deserves, and to see what pawn dialogue gets stuck in my head this time
eeeee and it's running on the RE engine, so odds are that it will run really well, we'll see
Catscape Meow!
212written posts
sielearned bits
offlinecurrently
siel
siel Avatar
i'm playing Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance right now and i'm really glad Ike is a canonical dumbass. i like when the stupidity is baked into the protagonist so i don't have to feel bad when i get Astrid killed for the 30th time (why does she have such low health??).
pronounshe/him
734written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
if companies cared about stopping piracy, they'd make old games available on modern hardware. just sayin.

as a general rule, i don't pirate anything that a company makes available on steam.
last edit on Feb 16, 2024 5:52:51 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
aliasNwah
pronouns¯\_(ツ)_/¯
239written posts
Noireearned bits
offlinecurrently
Noire
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Noire Avatar
No cracks, no breaks; no mistakes
Elden Ring is the perfect co-op game because you can have one friend who rushes forwards triggering every trap and ambush, but they don't know what the blue bar is for so they can eat it anyway, while the other friend is still 2 rooms behind rolling into every wall, peeping over every ledge, and staring at a statue for five minutes wondering what it means that only the left half is covered in red ivy
Sorojin's Labyrinth
kmsdvlajvkefk
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,338written posts
onlinecurrently
send me a pm for free roblox
Part of the Furniture
send me a pm for free roblox Avatar
emotional over wallace event/alt
Ive gone back to gaming

Now i cant stop gaming
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,390written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

is telling myself that the oringinium i've saved is enough to pull typhon at the end of the month just copium or will my "pulled executor alter in 3 single pulls" luck come thru again....
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,390written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly
ulla Avatar

is telling myself that the oringinium i've saved is enough to pull typhon at the end of the month just copium or will my "pulled executor alter in 3 single pulls" luck come thru again....

got typhon on my third ten pull B)

also dorothy showed up, what're you doing here dorothy