Post a Random Thought

aliasAsu
pronounsshe/her/hers
432written posts
Asuearned bits
offlinecurrently
Asu
Asu Avatar
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
be kind to those around you, you never know what they may be going through

take the time to get to know people-- everyone's a potential friend in the long run and it's lonely out there

don't forget to express your gratitude and appreciation; it'll take you far and it will come back to you

many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness; beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,537written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
ditto become human Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
When trainer lodge wallace comes out im gonna be wailing and sobbing

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
pronounsD A R K
272written posts
offlinecurrently
Death is just a new beginning.
Is there a word for when you see beautiful work and it completely murders your ability to do said thing? I got inspired to do something, then looked at other people's work which is obviously to the moon and back more talented than myself, and I just shut down. I lost all motivation and completely scrapped my project.

I'm pretty irritated about it. What a waste of my Saturday.

Irritated as in, annoyed that it happened to me, that my emotion ruined my ability to do something. Emotions can be so stupid. Lol.
last edit on Feb 10, 2024 23:49:00 GMT by 𝓛𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,551written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly
𝓛𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪 Avatar
Is there a word for when you see beautiful work and it completely murders your ability to do said thing? I got inspired to do something, then looked at other people's work which is obviously to the moon and back more talented than myself, and I just shut down. I lost all motivation and completely scrapped my project.

I'm pretty irritated about it. What a waste of my Saturday.

Irritated as in, annoyed that it happened to me, that my emotion ruined my ability to do something. Emotions can be so stupid. Lol.

i could be 100% wrong but it sounds like this may be imposter syndrome? regardless, i can completely relate because i've also definitely experienced the same thing, and while i don't have a surefire way of avoiding this, usually what helps me is taking a step back and affirming to myself the value of my own work. after all, regardless of the quality of others, there is quality in your work too, simply because it exists.

aliasAsk me~
pronounsHe or They
193written posts
Wraithearned bits
offlinecurrently
Wraith
Wraith Avatar
There's hope beyond this lone abyss.
2 months into 2024, been careful (but I cannot account for the people around me), and I have been sick both months so far, not to mention the chronic illness flareups. gotta hate having that sickly Victorian child disposition, huh

on a better note: have done a lot of fun doodles lately & my friend and I are about a quest or so away from finally completing BG3 for the first time

Catscape Meow!
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW