the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
a Final Fantasy Panfandom with canons and ocs set in an original world/setting that characters are isekai'd into from any point in their original games. i miss those kinda sites! i only know one that's still semi active. so i'd love to see more of em!
take it easy.
aliascae
pronounsshe/her
534written posts
caeearned bits
offlinecurrently
cae
Part of the Furniture
cae Avatar
let's live our lives heroically / let's live our lives with style
...something elden ring inspired so i can play a bastard prince or a lady lich or something (& very badly swipe stuff from celtic mythos not trying to imply that's what the game is doing just saying that's what I'll Definitely Probably Do, Maybe )
last edit on Mar 13, 2022 8:18:03 GMT by cae
aliaszomb
138written posts
Kayearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kay
Kay Avatar
In a mood for something Elden Ring inspired, though story driven and freeform cause I can't do the grind like I used to (stats are fine but don't make me focus too much on upgrades, battle systems and ranks). But ya, the lore gives you so many fun pieces to work with. Pick the pieces you want and make your own kingdom or empire based on it.
last edit on Mar 17, 2022 6:29:43 GMT by Kay
aliaspor, sef, jdawg
pronounsshe | her
548written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge
Kay Avatar
In a mood for something Elden Ring inspired, though story driven and freeform cause I can't do the grind like I used to (stats are fine but don't make me focus too much on upgrades, battle systems and ranks). But ya, the lore gives you so many fun pieces to work with. Pick the pieces you want and make your own kingdom or empire based on it.

it isn't exactly elden ring but it is based on dark souls which is a similar world setting. if not a direct parallel. very similar concepts.

but @[dijittt] has a site in progress called immortal souls. if you wanted to check that out. pixel-perfect.boards.net/thread/4335/immortal-souls
the eldritch truth
pronounsHe/Him
1,102written posts
Phantasmearned bits
offlinecurrently
Phantasm
Part of the Furniture
Phantasm Avatar
I feel like a site based on Tyranny's Terratus could be pretty cool for magic mil/political stuff depending on the point in time

pretty damn niche though

i just really really want to see more of that world

also

last edit on Mar 22, 2022 2:15:46 GMT by Phantasm
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
796written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
been playing a fair amnt of cyberpunk red w/ some friends for the past month or two, and i'd not be opposed to smth futuristic/cyberpunk dystopia.

i'm also back on my wolf 359 bullshit again so adding it to the above - give it two major settings: space (spaceships orbiting xyz planets for various studies and research) and earth (cyberpunk, run by corporations to a near outer worlds level degree who have funded above space projects.) only humans and A.I., with maybe (company secret) synthetic humans because damn i'd kill to write an arc similar to lovelace's existential crisis.

coming soon.
pronounsshe, her
209written posts
clefairy 🌙earned bits
offlinecurrently
clefairy 🌙
clefairy 🌙 Avatar
Feeling very nostalgic sooo vocaloid. just rping vocaloids in whatever setting. Very middle school to high school for me but man... it was nice.

melody Avatar

a high school setting full of rich, bratty teenagers. but they're all fantasy-esque creatures.

I would kill for this. Especially if it means I can play a gorgon
last edit on Mar 26, 2022 5:22:06 GMT by clefairy 🌙
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
rwby inspired rp. but like, old school rwby. (ie; the first 3 volumes!). academy of weapon wielding hunters who fight scary monsters! and uh, the choice to play half/full blooded monster characters for added drama?
take it easy.
aliascae
pronounsshe/her
534written posts
caeearned bits
offlinecurrently
cae
Part of the Furniture
cae Avatar
let's live our lives heroically / let's live our lives with style
bloodborne themed. i'll probably never ever play the game bc i'm #pconly but the lore is so sexy.
last edit on Mar 26, 2022 21:35:42 GMT by cae
pronounsThey/Them
547written posts
Ludoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ludo
Part of the Furniture
Ludo Avatar
I'd love to see an SCP Foundation inspired site that was set entirely in the facility itself, sometimes family is a bunch of live in scientists, researchers, and custodians and the unknowable entities they oversee.
last edit on Mar 28, 2022 22:10:34 GMT by Ludo
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
567written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
Kay Avatar

I went on a lore binge so honestly seconding this. I'd love to see a more chaotic setting though (like currently how the game is, to be honest) where large kingdoms and factions are fractured/at the brink of death, and it's every man for himself. Smaller fringe groups would still be cool tho, like the Black Knives and the bitter remnants of the Golden Order.

Can't fathom for the life of me what the sort of central site plot would be and how it can be moved forwards with multiple chess pieces on the board, since it'd be kind of crazy to have the gods/demigods playable (or even available in a sense) so it might situate better perhaps as an AU/post-ending sort of thing.

hover + icon by 旳---