pronounsMale
1,707written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
"In a moment." Killian replied, resting a hand on the core's domed container. He stared long and hard at the icy-blue veins that ran through its emerald surface. They were scars he couldn't heal, bars to a cage Killian couldn't break - reminders that even in success, he still failed.
aliasSola
pronounsthey/he
208written posts
Solaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sola
Sola Avatar
Tell me which you dread more ; the echo or the answer?
But if Kazuha had a credit for every time he was associated with an archon or something related to them, he'd have two credits. One for Wanderer and one for Venti, respectively. Now two credits wasn't a lot, but it was still weird that it had happened twice.
last edit on Apr 4, 2023 13:40:33 GMT by Sola
aliasRinse, Oakey, rickrollme
pronounsShe/Her
76written posts
pancakehouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
pancakehouse
pancakehouse Avatar
SIGMAR BLESS THIS RAVAGED BODY!
in which my character has a dramatic mental breakdown when someone suggests, very playfully and non-threateningly, that (hey maybe) she shouldn't sleep around lmao
She had been teasing when she alluded to his tight schedule, not truly desiring to toe him into a box or place herself opposite others on some silly balance. She didn't mind others. She could pretend they didn't exist. Take him for her own only when he was and set him free when he wasn't. What he did when he wasn't with her was hardly any of her business. There would be times, it was inevitable, when she'd catch a glimpse of his memory — a flash of someone else in his arms, held there in a way that might inspire a brief moment of envy. But she'd stifle that and skip away, contentedly deciding it didn't concern her. It was simpler that way. If she laid a claim on him, made him hers and only hers, she'd have to take care of that. Nurture it. Tend to it in more attentive ways than she liked and that wasn't necessarily required when two people were only having fun. If her past relationships were anything to go off of, she lacked the energy for such responsibility. Ultimately, she'd be unable to. And he'd grow — slowly, always very slowly — to resent her for it.

If he truly wanted them to be... exclusive... did that mean they were something? Would she have to name them in some way when explaining to those who reached for her that she couldn't anymore? Doing so would be dooming. Like starting a clock to countdown; herself feeling weirder and colder as she watched the numbers tick to zero. The whole idea was a mountain of stone hurtled in her path that she could only stare at with trepidation; too hesitant and afraid to start that upward hike to a summit where she knew she'd find a much steeper, treacherous decline on the other side. It was daunting. She'd fucked it up too many times before. Thrown herself and anyone else from that pivotal precipice (incidentally sometimes, but other times purposely) just to escape.

an original powers rp
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
710written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
im rlly proud of this one knowing its in the pov of a dude slated to die in like 3-5 threads from this point LOL

In the greater picture of things, everything Val Garnier talks about is... miniscule, in truth. A first relationship is never easy, and people are hardly ever well-adjusted enough for their baggage not to surface. High school sweethearts tend to break up by college, marriages formed in less than a year or two end in divorce, the world always changes. So does people.

But Damien has always believed in the impossible: that to try means something in itself. The mere efforts one gives doesn't have to be perfect, or even everything. It's all in the motion—the attempt, the very act to jump knowing you're more likely to fall. ( He's certain he'd told Magdalena about his philosophy at least five times, in every date she worried, and in every date he didn't. )

Loving another person isn't so different from believing in a cause, really.

coming soon.
aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
142written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
on the rain-soaked veranda, a small rainbow at your feet.

kasumi's eyes flicker to charizard. she doesn't often take flights on top battler's pokemon by their invitation. if she could count the number of pokedollars she'd get for it, there'd be two. which isn't much, but it sure is strange that it's happened twice.

i'm still giggling at it and it's not even that good
last edit on Apr 18, 2023 5:10:55 GMT by hanny

ashes to ashes, dust to dust
pronounshe/him
418written posts
Salmonearned bits
offlinecurrently
Salmon
Salmon Avatar

was it safe for foxes to eat fried tofu? Probably not, but from a quick glance, the animal looked in pretty bad shape. Would be it able to even chase down a rabbit (lmao) to eat? Hmmmmm. Surely once was fine, right? This wasn’t going to be a recurring thing. How absurd (lmaooooo)

Lmaooooooooo
aliaslance
pronounshe/him
65written posts
lancelotearned bits
offlinecurrently
lancelot
lancelot Avatar
i (try to) draw
And so when it comes down to entrusting Valiant the garchomp that he has a way out of this or to starve for the next few nights in some rundown, cheap, roadside motel in Lilycove, he knows better there is an option that could potentially save him in his first days in the region.
aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
635written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

they would be rebuilding their bridge from scrap, but she wanted it to be steady. as sturdy as possible, to hold all of the weight of their tentative future, and not collapse beneath the memories of their splintered past.
aliasBremusa
pronounsShe/They/Mew
50written posts
Bremusaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Bremusa
Bremusa Avatar
they would find each other in any universe to get another divorce <3
Her eyes glanced over at the basketball that he brought, and she put on a determined expression. "Ready for me to kick your butt, Joe?" She proclaimed, proudly putting her hands on her hips. Truthfully, she hadn't really played basketball before, but it was kind of like kendo, wasn't it? Except not at all... Hmm. She might be in danger here, like how she had been with that traffic cone...
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
he perks himself up, hand leaving the warmth of his cheeks as his body extends forward to close the distance between the both of them. saerus’ hands moved to rest a finger underneath his chin, tilting his head up. the snake forced their eyes to meet— ❛ do you think i’m stupid, ‘zama? ❜ really ! he’s insulted, his own tone reflecting that in exaggerated hurt ( a show to equally match the others level of dramatization ).

i like him ..
last edit on May 1, 2023 7:43:56 GMT by Deleted
aliasFrosty
pronouns*shrugs*
164written posts
«Fr¤§t¥»earned bits
offlinecurrently
«Fr¤§t¥»
«Fr¤§t¥» Avatar
On my Devil May Cry shtick again
In a thread where two super soldiers who hadn't seen each other since they were kids in a facility meet in public after being free'd.

“It was a war love, and you weren’t in control of your actions.</b>” Was there like a shimmer in her eyes? Pained features hidden behind the smile as she spoke and giggled lightly. “Oh… Right. They never gave us names back then. It’s me, Zero-Twelve.” God that hurt so badly saying that designation again, but really it was the only type of name that night be recognized. “Vic was, Zero-Ten.” She swallowed a minute and recollected herself. “But… That was decades ago, I go by Lily now. And Vic, he goes by Victor.” She seemed happy, a very sad kind of happy to see her doing so well.

She always told in the report, and during questioning that she couldn’t kill the Vanir that escaped that night. Always phrased it like she was incapable or was out-skilled with regards to a pursuit. The truth was, she had a connection there, from the facility, and also just having her own Alpha she couldn’t begin to understand how lost she might have been if Victor had been killed. So she let the woman go. “How’ve you been? You teach at the school right?

Same thread, Super soldier(Cass) was synchronized with an Alpha type who was killed off during a fight, never desynchronized or resynchronized until now. Wrote out the whole synchronization process and am quiet pleased with it.

Watched Victor pull Cass closely and watched them put their foreheads together and close their eyes. It was so much more… Sensual than when Alpha’s and Beta’s were paired for the first time. Usually they were sat down, forced to place palms against one another with eyes closed, move their hands in timing with one another as they were given. But this, as Victor pulled her closer looked so much more intimate. A hand on her hips and their foreheads touching, the palms of their other hand pressed firmly together, maintaining a perfect balance.
They began to sway and Lily could feel her heart flutter because this, she remembered this. Their first time doing it this way after Alice found the file on synchronization on a raid. Set them up to do it like a dance. She was blushing so hard right now as she watched. “Follow my voice.” The bass in his low voice rolled in a way that was relaxing, trance like. He spoke instructions like a lover spoke sweet nothings to their dance partner. His hand moved with hers, the fingers spreading and closing back together again. Their sways becoming more and more in step with one another as time went. Felt like the world was at a stand still watching these two. Their hands moved to the left, to the right, to the left again and their swaying became that much more cleaner as if they were two people so in tune with one another. Their hands raised per his instruction crossing wordlessly to touch the other on the side of the neck, to feel each other’s pulse.

Okay yeah, Lily was watching, so intently, her eyes were locked with a sense of longing. A sense of relief from pain and happiness because she was still linked to Victor so she could feel Cass beginning to become connected and just how good that felt to Cass. “Whenever you’re ready.” He spoke so softly and compassionately. It was a completely different experience from non-liberated Vanir in a facility. Where they were forced to open their eyes after synchronizing physically. Victor felt the nod in her and it was a marvel really. Just how perfectly they were timed, as their eyes both fluttered open and locked.

There was a moment, as they swayed, as they held closely to one another. One of absolute stillness as they both seemed to enter some sort of trance upon making total and complete eye contact, they didn’t blink, just stared. It was like one person in two bodies as everyone of their movements and actions were so perfectly in tune with the other. Their swaying, their breathing, everything. It was a moment of intimacy that no human could possibly ever replicate. Or ever hope to. Like a perfect mirror
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
it’s still a different story to be on the recipient end of hearing the lengths of this sickening fascination that lives within jiwoon. he’s acknowledged his halves but still, coming face to face with the killer in him was always a tough pill to swallow. maybe that’s why he couldn’t bring himself to lift his head.

to look over & acknowledge that the man he’s known to be unexpectedly sweet as the same man whose likely to be beaming in delight over the atrocities he’s committed & made references too. he’s never thought of him as scary, but this? this part of him undeniably makes oskar feel an ounce of terror. the both of them were labeled killers in this world but their stark differences could only shed light on the fact that oskar was forced to be one and jiwoon did it gladly by choice.

felt good about this one. 
aliasBremusa
pronounsShe/They/Mew
50written posts
Bremusaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Bremusa
Bremusa Avatar
they would find each other in any universe to get another divorce <3
"Sorry. I guess I assumed that you were up to no good, but you're not trying to burn me with heat vision or something, so I might have been wrong." Apologizing was so hard, and for what? She was dying of embarrassment at this point. "...I didn't actually spend your money, though. I can... give it back, if that'll do..."