what's on your mind: RP Edition

aliasantiviral
pronounsHe/Him
217written posts
Beetleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Beetle
Beetle Avatar
ouroboros of part of the reason i struggle to get into new sites is i've been out of the forum rpc too long and don't have any strong connections to anyone anymore. and it's so much easier to be invested in a site if you have at least one friend you talk to regularly to help you generate interest, but to make new friends you have to... be invested in a site to stay long enough to form new friendships.

Solar Waltz
, an 18+ panfandom set in nyc
aliaspor, sef, jdawg
pronounsshe | her
526written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge
muse, inspiration, or excitement (whatever you call it) for roleplaying has been really difficult for me to muster these days. between the hauntings of bad experiences or the whole "where did all my close friends go".

what i feel like i need is a friend to help me push myself. but it's hard not feeling like i have that with anyone anymore, and having to do it by myself. :weary:

also... been wondering if working on my own site and trying to focus on that is the way to go. or not. LOL
pronounsshe/her
156written posts
Macchiatoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Macchiato
Macchiato Avatar

I get so tilted when i see someone take the faceclaim im eyeing. Not actually mad, because how would they know, but more like....when i've been thinking of taking a shower but im too lazy to get up but then my little sister goes to take a shower and im like "NOOOOOO I WAS GOING TO!!! ...eventually"
Stardust in me
aliasEm, Dragon
pronounsShe/Her/Hers
773written posts
rabbitearsearned bits
offlinecurrently
rabbitears
Part of the Furniture
rabbitears Avatar
We're motivated by the stars that we're made of
My RP new year's resolution was to post every day this year.

So far I've posted every day in January. Go me!
aliasNwah
pronouns¯\_(ツ)_/¯
239written posts
Noireearned bits
offlinecurrently
Noire
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Noire Avatar
No cracks, no breaks; no mistakes
Been thinking real hard lately about defining characters not just by their trauma and flaws, but also by their accomplishments and the skills they actively choose to pursue.

I'm a "write to understand the world" sort rather than a "write to escape it", so leaning on darker themes has always oddly been a source of comfort for me. But in my perpetual need to try something new and the inundation of manufactured outrage all around us, focusing on characters who have healed from their past and how the endeavour has shaped their present just seems more interesting now.
Sorojin's Labyrinth
Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,793written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
onlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
I love writing badass, powerful women. To be honest, I have a hard time writing girly girls. But badass women with an enjoyment of some aspects of femininity? Hell yeah, bud!