what's on your mind: RP Edition

kmsdvlajvkefk
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,331written posts
offlinecurrently
💖 ❇️ baa ~ dumm! ❇️ 💖 Avatar
emotional over wallace event/alt
I often randomly remember how this one person was trying to do subtle jabs on my character for being popular ic and im like it wasnt even me who established this. All my rp partners recognized them ic and many said they looked up to them (with my character expressing surprise over that fact) and ive just been rolling with it. Like sorry im following the development? Anyway it’s a happy intrusive thought. Haters be haters

(Heck even a bunch of foreign randos from canon recognized them like idk man im just being in character)
last edit on Jan 25, 2024 21:10:22 GMT by 💖 ❇️ baa ~ dumm! ❇️ 💖
aliaspor, sef, jdawg
pronounsshe | her
526written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge
this hobby is hard with a full time job. finding time to be active feels near impossible. esp when i don't work from home or can use my phone / work computer for personal matters. and once i'm home... my brain is tired from all it had to do all day.
last edit on Jan 26, 2024 2:34:53 GMT by porsef
aliasantiviral
pronounsHe/Him
217written posts
Beetleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Beetle
Beetle Avatar
this hobby is hard with a full time job. finding time to be active feels near impossible. esp when i don't work from home or can use my phone / work computer for personal matters. and once i'm home... my brain is tired from all it had to do all day.
I've been feeling this real hard. I have a handful of groups I really want to be active on, but I'm struggling to find the time with work and other personal things getting in the way. Weirdly enough I'm finding that being an admin is actually helping me be more active on my own site? I know it's probably because other people are depending on my activity to keep their own stuff going, but I was really worried that would burn me out. Maybe it helps that it's a smaller group, too. Harder to get lost in the crowd.

Solar Waltz
, an 18+ panfandom set in nyc
kmsdvlajvkefk
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,331written posts
offlinecurrently
💖 ❇️ baa ~ dumm! ❇️ 💖 Avatar
emotional over wallace event/alt
still thinking of that time i got blamed for following staff direction. Nope, not that staff’s fault for not consulting with them. Mine *dabs*
Stardust in me
aliasEm, Dragon
pronounsShe/Her/Hers
773written posts
rabbitearsearned bits
offlinecurrently
rabbitears
Part of the Furniture
rabbitears Avatar
We're motivated by the stars that we're made of
«Fr¤§t¥» Avatar
rabbitears Avatar
Both my sites are going through slow patches. They can't keep up with me.
Me any site I actually end up posting on.
To be fair there are times that I'm constantly busy but this January is not it.
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,793written posts
Nekoearned bits
onlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
kinda bummed since I really feel left on read with a few of my plot partners, where we don't even talk about the reason they invited me. It's kinda sucky but I don't really align maliciousness - I just think it's fizzled out.

However, I have a clear idea of a skin in my head for the first time in like a year and wouldn't that be nice to open up a rp site again with my original work, lol. not going to happen cause I'm lazy