what's on your mind: RP Edition

36written posts
macaronearned bits
offlinecurrently
macaron
macaron Avatar
Venture into the stars
I have so much Carlos' art saved, I need to use him as a fc. And I can't wait to play my overworked 42yo werewolf dad in a small town horror setting. He's one of the few ocs I missed the most, but finding the place that felt right for him was difficult.

aliasNova
pronounsShe/her
161written posts
Novaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Nova
Nova Avatar
I usually don't reread or save my stuff, I think rping is the journey not the destination. BUT, I'm on the floor that my magnum opus is in a 75k word google doc only shared with the other rper and no one else will never know why I'm torn over "a red rose met a sunset sky."

I think my fave part of rp is the constant collaboration and buzz, like let me yap about how good your writing is (if I wasn't too shy to half the time but besides that point-)
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,354written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
every time i get back into vibrating over vk, i get to rediscover my emotional damage over the fact i completely missed the window when there was a site for it and i get to be mad at myself all over again for still being way too into this garbage series from the early 2010s

Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,224written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
my child is away and it's the perfect time to write except my usual partner is in the middle of home-buying and will not return til after my kid comes back T.T in the meantime it's just whatever chaos happens happens.

Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,224written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
my wip reservation is coming to an end next week and my brain still has not remembered what the hell it was doing. we aboutta have a crisis out here.

aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
230written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
「我等の天下だ 神など要らない。」
coding main profiles makes me wonder whether people prefer tabs or just a full length profile... i like tabs bc it keeps stuff condensed (hate coding them tho) but there's something nice about having all the info just There........

the options did not convince me to code a tabbed version though
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,354written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
ugh i really would go feral for a site where i could just rp kaname kuran and fix the manga (read: where edward and jacob just kiss and we actually get to explore the world-building set up here and the surrounding cullens + wolf pack) because the ff.net purge and the horrible ao3 selections do just be killing me rn ;;;;;;

(this is not a cry for a site since even if i did hit the lottery of getting one that wouldn't mind me aggressively ignoring the problematic crap, not having the rest of the cast would also kill me and i just don't think there's enough people who know what this series is in this the year of our lord 2024 or who really want to know about how twilight could get so much worse on every single possible level and then some. i just need to scream into the void a bit because i am literally losing my mind yelling at all my friends who are just smiling and nodding at me rolling around in this dumpster again for a bit okay-)
last edit on Jun 22, 2024 12:20:48 GMT by Kuroya

pronounshe/him
789written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
reminds me that i was going to make Bella Swan as a Blank, Warhammer 40k style-- AU where Edward never came back, Bella grew up and realized she didn't need him, and also now she's on a world where being immune to psychics is uniquely useful.

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me