write a reply

Quick Interest Checks

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I know I shouldn't but this idea has been festering in my head. It's like reverse 1999 + kingdom hearts; if you know my past ideas ya can figure where this is going nfejk. Anyways it's pretty rough but the idea is:

A mysterious “storm” appears causing worlds to unravel and its inhabitants to disappear. There is one group that seeks to control the “storm” to change history, while another group wants to set it back to its original timeline. Maybe a third that wants to forge a new current path, idk they would be like the neutral between the two extremes.
aliaszomb
138written posts
Kayearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kay
Kay Avatar
I miss writing and unironically enough I've been reading a few PbtA tabletop books in my free time. While I haven't the energy to run a full blown site, was thinking of running something based off Blades in the Dark, with maybe three factions to start off with. It has some neat systems without the need for dnd-esque stats, many rolls or the like.

Themes: Gritty, steampunkish, supernatural abiltiies, "cops and robbers", faction-based, pull off heists as gangs, prepare for betrayals, try to be a step ahead of said gangs as an elite law enforcement unit, etc.

An example of their systems: A character can raise their stress level to trigger a flashback, improve their abilities or perform certain feats. Trade off? You can stack up "trauma" and that has consequences.

I may consider putting a proper interest check up if it garners enough interest.
last edit on Nov 13, 2023 16:12:48 GMT by Kay
pronounsshe/her
329written posts
Mizoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mizo
Mizo Avatar
If you are reading this, I am beautiful.
Tentatively... I am considering making a solarpunk academia fantasy roleplay site, especially focused an academy in a (presumed) utopia. Somewhat studio ghibli-esque mixed with academia, psycho pass, etc. I've been itching to design a skin, and I think it could be something interesting. c:
last edit on Nov 19, 2023 16:56:12 GMT by Mizo

aliasfee-fee
pronounsshe/her
31written posts
❝ coffee & teaearned bits
offlinecurrently
❝ coffee & tea
❝ coffee & tea Avatar

unpopular opinion: this time of year and onward until like, Spring, I always want a roleplay based in the world of Narnia or -- one I've been thinking about a lot is The Land of Sweets, as shown in The Nutcracker, or something similar to it. I adore the idea of a few hero and heroines being isekai-d into a magical winter wonderland, where only they can save it, experience the nuances and whimsies of the new world, meet new characters who are a part of the land, and go on a journey to release this other existence from eternal frost and snow.

aliaslance
pronounshe/him
65written posts
lancelotearned bits
offlinecurrently
lancelot
lancelot Avatar
i (try to) draw
an oc dark, cyberpunk pokemon rp: fallers, being one of the world's greatest mysteries, has their purpose finally unveiled upon the end of times--being the stewards of the space-time continuum, they are recruited by "humanity's last frontier" from various points of history into the dystopian future in order to prevent a prophesied apocalypse from happening. set in three different timelines in the past, present, and the future unova, the fallers are the world's and humanity's only against the impending doom waiting upon them. possibily having religious pokemon cults, criminal groups, raids, many more.
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,515written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Asking for my sister, but what's the general interest here in a very-post-canon (so no canon characters) Soul Eater RP?
last edit on Nov 28, 2023 4:40:10 GMT by pharaoh leap
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
314written posts
Galeforceearned bits
offlinecurrently
Galeforce
Galeforce Avatar
covered in scars but roses are coming through the cracks
pharaoh leap Avatar
Asking for my sister, but what's the general interest here in a very-post-canon (so no canon characters) Soul Eater RP?

now you're speaking my language! :super-mega-eyes:
aliasInez
pronounsShe/Her
100written posts
Inezearned bits
offlinecurrently
Inez
Inez Avatar
Add me on Discord: Ikutama
pharaoh leap Avatar
I'd be down to do some heavy lifting and staff work if this was a serious consideration. But yeah, interest is sparked.
ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ ᴏɴ

ᴀ ʜᴀᴅᴇꜱ-ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʀᴇᴇᴋ ᴍʏᴛʜᴏʟᴏɢʏ ʀᴘ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ
ʟꜰ ꜱᴛᴀꜰꜰ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ, ᴀᴅᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ
aliasmany - just ask!
pronounsShe/They
205written posts
eulalieearned bits
offlinecurrently
eulalie
eulalie Avatar
Let the mighty be humbled.
A JRPG-inspired setting, focusing on the both the conflicts between kingdoms and their everyday lives where magic is common place. Each kingdom/country has its own "sub"fantasy theme (high fantasy, steampunk, horror, etc). There is an overarching plot that will and can be influenced by player actions as members explore this new world.

Figured I'd put a quick interest check out here before doing a larger one later with lot more information since it's a work-in-progress.
aliaswissh
pronounshe/him
168written posts
FYEearned bits
offlinecurrently
FYE
FYE Avatar
for your entertainment ;D
big worldbuilding served to be too much of a burnout funnel, stewing on something smaller.

can’t find the exact things i might compare it to but the gist is:
- focused on one city
- mythology vibes (specifically nibiru/“the crossing” of babylonian mythos)
- spooky portals that make spooky monsters come out (kingdom hearts-esque vibe maybe?)
- parallel universes overlapping kind of thing, i suppose
- spooky stuff gives people powers
- tl;dr gotta fight the darkness so it doesn’t eat the world up, i reckon

anyways hi. the quickies here have been neat.

c o m i n g s o o n

discord: wisshfye
aliasAerie, badmin, insert profanity
pronounsShe/They
139written posts
Aerieearned bits
offlinecurrently
Aerie
Aerie Avatar
sometimes we ball, sometimes we fall.
FYE Avatar
big worldbuilding served to be too much of a burnout funnel, stewing on something smaller.

can’t find the exact things i might compare it to but the gist is:
- focused on one city
- mythology vibes (specifically nibiru/“the crossing” of babylonian mythos)
- spooky portals that make spooky monsters come out (kingdom hearts-esque vibe maybe?)
- parallel universes overlapping kind of thing, i suppose
- spooky stuff gives people powers
- tl;dr gotta fight the darkness so it doesn’t eat the world up, i reckon

anyways hi. the quickies here have been neat.
That sounds fun. I want an invite if it ever goes up pls
pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
Stray dog animal roleplay but it's set in New York in the wake of a devastating zombie apocalypse? All humans are either dead or turned into zombies and the dogs kind of just have to deal with that

Idk I've never seen the idea done and I think it'd be kind of fun!
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Humanity experiences a decline in civilization after the occurrence of a mysterious “climate anomaly”. With the death toll steadily increasing by the day and high morale becoming nonexistent, humanity forges their last chance at hope; “Elpida”. Elpida is a virtual world meant to protect the last slivers of humanity. A vibrant world of everything one can imagine, a place to escape from reality, to free the mind. However, the line between fantasy and reality begins to blur the longer one is exposed to what Elpida has to offer.

Pull this from my list of ideas and I felt this one was the most unique. The virtual side would be mostly sandbox-y, while the real world would be post apocalyptic; so it feels like where you want to be vs a place you want to be at as little as possible. Things that inspired this idea Bloodborne, Snowbreak, Snowpiercer. :V and if u wondering yea this is for an 'au-ish' canons/oc idea.