pronounsshe/her
1,543written posts
offlinecurrently
retired main character
Part of the Furniture
retired main character Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
lovelorn Avatar
excited 2 see a new boom of rp sites opening in 2024 ... putting the "animanga forum rp is dying :pensive:" posting on hold

tbh as quality increases, creation and maintenance of rp becomes more demanding. Everyone has higher expectations, and so everyone is more careful and picky on sites they join. This inevitably leads to sites seeing less immediate success (“kicking off”) in an environment where sites already take longer to make. It’s a natural progression in mediums that have had longer experience in the hobby. Other mediums are seeing better success bc there’s less maintenance and so has faster speed.

I think this is only an issue in one area of the rp community where the rpers are older and code savvy - us. I still see small to medium sites with simple skins and folks there are happy doing their own thing. It’s how i started rping myself. Just in a self-contained community with like 10 people around and we’re having fun by ourselves, and i would still have fond memories of it to this day.

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
pronounshe/him
792written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
too lazy to change my graphics off Dimitri but i have changed my name due to the fact that this is no longer a league of legends house. we hate riot vanguard.

this is now a heroes of the storm house :illicool:

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW