aliasirene
pronounsshe/hers
100written posts
ireneearned bits
onlinecurrently
irene
irene Avatar
you want it darker, we kill the flame
all this press for house of dragon szn 2 reminds me that i'd love to see an AU ASOIAF verse site... either set in age of heroes or dance of dragons. i may be currently medieval fatigued, but i am never fatigued of GRRM's world
pronounsHe
8written posts
snakeearned bits
offlinecurrently
snake
snake Avatar
Aerie Avatar
a rp site in general.

like goddamn it feels like tumbleweeds rolling thru now. i miss there always being a handful of sites bumping with activity

An RP site that's been around long enough that I'm not worried it's going anywhere but not around so long I need to learn half a decade of bullshit
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
okay. so we got fantasy and scifi sites. but where are the urban aesthetic sites? ala, persona, TWEWY, and zenless zone zero? give me more of those vibes, please!
28written posts
Skyfatherearned bits
offlinecurrently
Skyfather
Skyfather Avatar
Tournament fighter RP ala Tekken (no, this doesn't explain the YYH avatar).

Doesn't even have to focus PvP: training through wacky regimens with friends, have silly contests with bitter rivals, go on journeys to fight shadow organizations lead by a talking cat, a ballet dancer, and an evil pilot who for some reason have the most ancient evil ever under their thumb, have dumb calling cards like "Tatsumaki Senpukyaku"  or inaudible screaming like Mortal Kombat's Raiden, wrestle a bear that then goes home to his bear wife and his three bear kids to express his disappointment; I just feel like the setting breeds consistent creativity and interaction.
last edit on May 22, 2024 15:07:58 GMT by Skyfather
aliasFrosty
pronouns*shrugs*
177written posts
«Fr¤§t¥»earned bits
offlinecurrently
«Fr¤§t¥»
«Fr¤§t¥» Avatar
On my Devil May Cry shtick again
Skyfather Avatar
Tournament fighter RP ala Tekken (no, this doesn't explain the YYH avatar).

Doesn't even have to focus PvP: training through wacky regimens with friends, have silly contests with bitter rivals, go on journeys to fight shadow organizations lead by a talking cat, a ballet dancer, and an evil pilot who for some reason have the most ancient evil ever under their thumb, have dumb calling cards like "Tatsumaki Senpukyaku"  or inaudible screaming like Mortal Kombat's Raiden, wrestle a bear that then goes home to his bear wife and his three bear kids to express his disappointment; I just feel like the setting breeds consistent creativity and interaction.

Have someone take a wanted ad for a father / son and get locked into a repeated cycle of wining / losing and tossing the other off the side of a mountain / volcano?
last edit on May 24, 2024 3:43:16 GMT by «Fr¤§t¥»
pronounshe/him
789written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
classic literature characters + mythologized historical figures personified RP in some funky post-apocalyptic setting

i realize this is probably just project moon but i really do think joan of arc getting his T shots would save him. also project moon doesn't have Javert or Jean Val Jean and this is a CRIME.
last edit on May 29, 2024 17:02:40 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
etch o' sketch
aliasecchi
pronounsshe/they
154written posts
yung ecchiearned bits
offlinecurrently
yung ecchi
yung ecchi Avatar
you and i are gonna live forever.
anything small town/modern times related but with a twist (superpowers, gods exist and work normal 9-5's, mafia/gang related shit, etc). I love fantasy but idk, I wanna make goofy meme references and have it actually make sense.

also game of thrones. I take back everything I said for a GoT site.
aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
661written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

no specific genre in mind atm, but i would like to see (and be part of) smth cute that won't close its doors in 2 to 3 months. like, smth with staff that are putting in effort to nurture the member base, even if it's small. even if it's a little slow.

it's been a while since i've had a ship (site) to go down with like the band on the titanic, so *mo'nique voice* i would like to see it